Jul 11 2011
By: rockococo First Son 1 posts

Can I recover my old PSN account? I restored my PS3 PLZ HELP :(

6 replies 9404 views Edited Jul 11, 2011

I need serious help! When the psn got hacked I restored my ps3 and I lost everything (trophies, game data, music, etc). I made a new psn account under the same e-mail and I want to know if I can recover my old psn account. PLEASE HELP ASAP. Thank you

Message 1 of 7 (9,404 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19370 posts

Re: Can I recover my old PSN account? I restored my PS3 PLZ HELP :(

Jul 11, 2011

rockococo wrote:

I need serious help! When the psn got hacked I restored my ps3 and I lost everything (trophies, game data, music, etc). I made a new psn account under the same e-mail and I want to know if I can recover my old psn account. PLEASE HELP ASAP. Thank you

You couldn't have used the same e-mail address as the network would not have let you.  Unless you changed the e-mail address on your old account to something else.

If you changed the e-mail on your old account, you have to use that e-mail address to recover the account.

if you did not change the e-mail address on your old account, then you are using a different e-mail address for your new account, and need to remember the e-mail for the old account in order to recover it.

Message 2 of 7 (9,404 Views)
MVP Support
29381 posts

Jul 15, 2011

If you know the sign-in e-mail and password for your PSN account, then you can still access it from any PS3, PSP, or PC; but only your trophies are stored online.  If you don't have backups of your PS3, then everything else is lost.

GKP
Message 3 of 7 (9,404 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Jul 11, 2012

ever time i try to sign in its says that i cant sign in with the same sign in id i need help.

Message 4 of 7 (9,231 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 31, 2013

Psn community I love what u did but with people hacking and stealing account s that not fair my got stolen so please help me if u do u get a shout outon my YouTube so please the name stolen ImaHero---

Message 5 of 7 (3,317 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

Aug 31, 2013

Bossinglikeaboss wrote:

Psn community I love what u did but with people hacking and stealing account s that not fair my got stolen so please help me if u do u get a shout outon my YouTube so please the name stolen ImaHero---

How exactly did your account get "stolen"? 

Message 6 of 7 (3,302 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
2811 posts

Aug 31, 2013

Closing thread, it's an old one  Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 7 (3,299 Views)
0 Likes