Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 27 2013
By: Stofko_GMFF92 First Son 3 posts

Call of duty Black ops 2 multiplayer connection issues

6 replies 248 views Edited Feb 27, 2013

Ive had my ps3 since december, ive had the game since the same time. Recently i did the lastest game update. since doing that my online connection is horrible. Before i could use my wifi and have no problems with lag, and get 4 or 3 bars on the connection. Since the update all i get is one. i tried using the wifi, i also tried hardwiring to my router, and hardwiring right into my modem. nothing seems to help. i tried changed the search preferences from normal to best to any, that didnt help. Also when i go to play zombies i get 3 or 4 bars of internet. Any suggestions on fixing the problem?? anyone else having this issue??

Message 1 of 7 (248 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Call of duty Black ops 2 multiplayer connection issues

Feb 28, 2013
I am having the same issue. I wifi tether from my iPhone 4S 3G network ( roughly 3-4 bars of connection on my phone) and I used to get a 3 bar connection in mostly all matches. Now I get a connection interrupted on my screen mostly the whole match or a one-bar unbearable game, which proceeds to kick me off and I usually get probation for leaving too many games lol. I also get the same thing you mentioned with zombies and usually it is pretty good. Some of my friends say they have the same issue, must be this new update :/
Message 2 of 7 (227 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 28, 2013

Thats the only thing i can think of. Thanks for the feedback.

Message 3 of 7 (205 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Feb 28, 2013

did you find anything to help fix this. or any ideas?

Message 4 of 7 (190 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 1, 2013

I am also having connection issues after the stinking update! My zombies works good but I cannot play multiplayr for nothing. It has made me wanna throw my game into the wall lol. I hope they get this fixed soon, or I just might have to go back to paying XBox.....

Message 5 of 7 (168 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 6, 2013

I can not begin how I am such a Playstation fan since its creation...  All the games are the top of the line...  However I want to express my deepest concern on the fact..    I am really tired of the Hackers & Boosters whom always seem to get into the network.  

Games are supposed to be fun & relaxing but now they just STRESS us out & **bleep** people off!....    I hope that they will be changes to the network where it will no longer have these misfits messing up everyone else fun.   I propose PLEASE!!!....  next Multiplayer games (Call Of Duties, Black Opps, Uncharted & etc...) not allow any other players who Prestige / Upgrade for higher level allowed to join in matches that do not RANK, unless invited by there Clan / Friend.    I believe this will solve some of the Boosting & Hacking issues plus avoid loosing any new or even loyal Playstationfans.  

I am getting to that point but for now I love my playstation so let my voice be heard!

Your loyal fan....

Message 6 of 7 (121 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Apr 21, 2013

yes it happens whenever i play and my internet connection is always at a good signal but never seems to make me play fair it always causes me and my team lag and i wanted to let you know your not the only one because even when i have full connection i lag and if you ask me its on my nerves its making me want to sell the game cause why cant they just make a game without lag

Message 7 of 7 (99 Views)
0 Likes