Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 13 2011
By: TheR0UGHR1D3R First Son 2 posts

Call of Duty: Black Ops Online Issue

2 replies 125 views Edited Mar 13, 2011

Hello everyone,

I am currently having an issue with Call of Duty Black Ops. I just bought my Playstation 3 today, and so far all updates for all games I have played have downloaded fine and I can connect to all the online offerings fine (wired or wireless). However on Call of Duty Black Ops, I am getting a Session no Longer Avaliable, when trying to join a friends, or if I try and join a game on my own, it will cycle through trying to find a game a couple times before it finally gives up and sends me to my own party, where no one can join me either. I have had no problems with Killzone 3 and its online, and seem to only have the issue with Block Ops. If anyone has any suggestions any help would be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
419 posts

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Online Issue

Mar 13, 2011

May have something to do with your nat type. On the bottom right corner when you are in your room it should say nat Open moderate or strict. that may have something to do with it if it is strict.

HACHOOOOOOOOO!! (Yes this is my signature)
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (125 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Online Issue

Mar 13, 2011

When in the room my Nat shows as Open, so as far as I can tell I don't think thats the issue, I have heard about possibly needing to forward ports on my modem/router to what the game needs, but not sure that is what is needed either.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (125 Views)
0 Likes