Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 08 2011
By: VinTheDean I Only Post Everything 1011 posts

COD: MW3 Trophies not showing up On-Line

3 replies 72 views Edited Dec 8, 2011

Does anyone else know how to correct this issues. When I look at my trophies via the Sony Website, i can not see the MW3 Trophy.  I can see the trophy when I am on my PS3.

So, I figured that I would contact Sony Support.  They gave the run around.  That they were technical support for the PS3 and that this was an issue with my Forum Account or some BS like that.

They said to contact a Moderator but I don't know how to locate them so that I can Direct Message them

Sig-VinTheDean
Message 1 of 4 (72 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30362 posts

Re: COD: MW3 Trophies not showing up On-Line

Dec 8, 2011

Some trophies don't appear on PSN, in fact there is a growing list of games that have non-showing trophies on the website, rest assured though that your trophy count will be correct.

Message 2 of 4 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5406 posts

Dec 14, 2011

If you really want to keep track of your trophies on the web I would suggest using a third-party site. You can find one of them by clicking on my signature below, but there are others as well.

Message 3 of 4 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Dec 25, 2011

if you go to http://uk.playstation.com/registration/;PDC4_COOKIE=CSR1T3yJhHSVTcjpbCv6j1V4MPyDrG23kVcTysLwVJJLhV1Z...

this is the uk site and enter your psn and it will show the trophies, for whatever reason the US site won't update

Message 4 of 4 (72 Views)
0 Likes