Mar 06 2014
By: TheCODPower First Son 1 posts

COD GHOSTS SEASON PASS PROBLEM

1 replies 243 views Edited Mar 6, 2014
I Bought the season pass for COD GHOSTS in December and When The Onslaught Map pack was released on 27 February, I went to the store and I saw It for 20$ While it has to be for free, but I bought thinking that The store wont reduce any money from my wallet and they did, its not fair at all!!! I bought the season pass for nothing?? I need a refund and also when I bought the onslaught map pack, at the bottom of the store it was written that the season pass available !! Please I need. Refund and thanks
Message 1 of 2 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6687 posts

Re: COD GHOSTS SEASON PASS PROBLEM

Mar 6, 2014

TheCODPower wrote:
I Bought the season pass for COD GHOSTS in December and When The Onslaught Map pack was released on 27 February, I went to the store and I saw It for 20$ While it has to be for free, but I bought thinking that The store wont reduce any money from my wallet and they did, its not fair at all!!! I bought the season pass for nothing?? I need a refund and also when I bought the onslaught map pack, at the bottom of the store it was written that the season pass available !! Please I need. Refund and thanks

welcome to the forums!

you'll have to call/chat with sony support on this. no one on here can authorize refunds like that. only they can.

Message 2 of 2 (238 Views)
0 Likes