Feb 01 2013
By: LeRenard17 First Son 2 posts

COD BO II : stats reseted to level 1 for no reason.

4 replies 152 views Edited Feb 1, 2013

Hello,

I was playing COD Black Ops II last night at a friend's house with my gamer ID, but suddenly during the night my stats were reseted to level 1, no prestige. I was at that time prestige 2 level 30. 

Can somebody explain to me why this happened and what can I do to get my stats back?

Thank you for your time and answers.

Message 1 of 5 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
937 posts

Re: COD BO II : stats reseted to level 1 for no reason.

Feb 1, 2013

Well at your "friends" house either you or your "friend" manipulated something, cheated or boosted.

Stat resets are done via humans in blops 2 unlike how halo has a automated system.  you can do nothing to get your stats back, whats done is done.

Message 2 of 5 (143 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 1, 2013

Yes but I don't know how it happened because we were in a TDM game and suddenly when we got back to the lobby, my stats were reset. I dont get why... We did not cheat or whatever, I don't even know how to do that on a PS3. Is it possible it's a glitch?

Message 3 of 5 (138 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 2, 2013

Same thing happened to me last night...played a couple of rounds in the a.m. got on last night to the stupid 5 min 'probation' for leaving games to early or whatever....funny thing is I didnt!!!! After my time out all of my stats were reset. Called Activision today (talked to a human) was told that the 'higher ups' know of this issue and are working to fix it...also they have had a lot of calls and issues with this...and odds are that its the game/system not the gamer..hope this helps.

Message 4 of 5 (125 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 2, 2013
Actually I was told via Activision support that its seems more like a glitch than gamers faults...
Message 5 of 5 (124 Views)
0 Likes