Highlighted
Nov 02 2011
By: musicman1234 Fender Bender 3519 posts

CC quit working

3 replies 47 views Edited Nov 2, 2011

CC quit working yesterday.Still wont add funds. Had this problem before a few times and it never was my fault or my CC.Last time my CC quit working,Ps network went under attack so please,someone look into this for me..Thanking you in advance.

Message 1 of 4 (47 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

Re: CC quit working

Nov 2, 2011

Nobody on these forums can look into it for you. You must do it yourself. I had mine quit working once. It was because the card expired and got reissued. You know how the issuer does that every few years? I just had to input the new expiration date and I was back in business. Also qriocity.com may work for you to add funds.

Message 2 of 4 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3519 posts

Nov 2, 2011

ne1atall wrote:

Nobody on these forums can look into it for you. You must do it yourself. I had mine quit working once. It was because the card expired and got reissued. You know how the issuer does that every few years? I just had to input the new expiration date and I was back in business. Also qriocity.com may work for you to add funds.

Photobucket

I have dealt with this before ne1atall. Just used the card 10 min ago at a store. Appreciate your trying to be of help.

Message 3 of 4 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4029 posts

Nov 2, 2011

Hey musicman, while it seems your problem may have already been fixed, I've moved this to the PSN support area for others who might be having issues.

Thanks,

-SP

Message 4 of 4 (47 Views)
0 Likes