Mar 20 2013
By: azhash85 First Son 2 posts

Buying Games but do not receive "Thank You for Your Purchase" on E-mail

3 replies 164 views Edited Mar 20, 2013

Hi

As per title, i have bought PS Vita Games that is Hardboiled Chicken Ps Vita and Hot Shot Golf World Invitational DLC through web based Sony Webstore. As i have done the check out and payment, the webpage take time to refresh the payment and suddenly the web got error.

After a while, i try to log in again.

I have seen my wallet money have been deduct according to the game and dlc that i have bought, but i do not receive any purchase confirmation to my e-mail from Sony as usual for the initial payment.

So, my question is does my current purchase already authorised or it is not? Why i dont receive any confirmation of payment since my wallet money already been deduct?

Hope i can get an anwser here.

Thanks and regards

Message 1 of 4 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Re: Buying Games but do not receive "Thank You for Your Purchase" on E-mail

Mar 20, 2013

Welcome to the forum.

I can't explain why you didn't get an email. But the most important thing is... did what you purchase actually show up and appear on your system? 

Message 2 of 4 (139 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 21, 2013

Yes. It did appear on my vita download history. It just I want to confirm; Why I do not receive any confirmation e-mail (to my e-mail account) like always when I buy something on the SEN Store?

I have spent more than $100 this month including those game and dlc I buy. I hope that the "confirmation thingy" will not affect the Promo Spent $50 Get Back $10. Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 4 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
28123 posts

Mar 21, 2013

The e-mail really is not important, and may not have been sent if an error occurred.  All that matters is that the items are in your downloads list in the Playstation Store app.

GKP
Message 4 of 4 (109 Views)