Nov 03 2011
By: Geralt_of_Rivia First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

Buying DLC from different Stores, please help!

2 replies 85 views Edited Nov 3, 2011

Hi, I have a problem with DLC for the downloadable game Peggle.

The original game was bought from the US Store about 2 years ago (just a code that made the demo a full game), and recently I bought a 20£ UK Store Card which I used to buy Peggle Nights with. However, when I start the game and select Peggle Nights from the menu, it redirects me to the store and gives me the error "There are no items that you can purchase at this time". I've re-downloaded the dlc several times, at no use.

I'm not even sure a small game like Peggle has different regions, I'd guess not. Plus, I'm quite sure that DLC was supposed to be region free.

So is there any solution to this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 3 (85 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40547 posts

Re: Buying DLC from different Stores, please help!

Nov 3, 2011

Geralt_of_Rivia wrote:

Hi, I have a problem with DLC for the downloadable game Peggle.

The original game was bought from the US Store about 2 years ago (just a code that made the demo a full game), and recently I bought a 20£ UK Store Card which I used to buy Peggle Nights with. However, when I start the game and select Peggle Nights from the menu, it redirects me to the store and gives me the error "There are no items that you can purchase at this time". I've re-downloaded the dlc several times, at no use.

I'm not even sure a small game like Peggle has different regions, I'd guess not. Plus, I'm quite sure that DLC was supposed to be region free.

So is there any solution to this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi & Welcome to the Playstation Online Community.

DLC is NOT region-free, any DLC you want has to be purchased from the same region/country as the game.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 3 (85 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Buying DLC from different Stores, please help!

Nov 3, 2011

Thanks.

Message 3 of 3 (85 Views)
0 Likes