Apr 24 2013
By: Dyno250 First Son 1 posts

Bought movies not under my dowload list

2 replies 143 views Edited Apr 24, 2013

I bought some movies on the psn store and but had to format my system to free up space so mi went to download them again and its not in my download list. i spent over 40 dollars on persona 4 the animation episode 1 to 23 or sometihng. There notb there i want a refund for what spent

Message 1 of 3 (143 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
31499 posts

Re: Bought movies not under my dowload list

Apr 24, 2013

Video content is always removed from your downloads list as soon as you finish downloading it.  You are only allowed to download purchased video content one time.  The Playstation Store told you this when you bought it, although you may not have read it.  It is your responsibility to back up the videos to a USB storage device if you don't want to lose them if your console needs to be restored.  Sony will not allow you to download the videos again, and it will not give you a refund either. 

GKP
Message 2 of 3 (137 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
41753 posts

Re: Bought movies not under my dowload list

Apr 24, 2013

Dyno250 wrote:

I bought some movies on the psn store and but had to format my system to free up space so mi went to download them again and its not in my download list. i spent over 40 dollars on persona 4 the animation episode 1 to 23 or sometihng. There notb there i want a refund for what spent

Welcome to the PlayStation Community Dyno.

When you restored your system any movies as well as TV Shows were lost, they are not showing up because as far as the system is concerned you never purchased them.

You see movies are a one-time only download they cannot be re-downloaded only re-purchased.

Please contact Sony customer support to see if they will give you a one-time only access to your movies, here's the number for you:

Phone Icon

PHONE 800-345-SONY
Mon - Sun 6:00AM - 10:00PM Pacific

Here are some other ways to contact support: https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options

Good luck!

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 3 of 3 (135 Views)
0 Likes