Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 09 2012
By: iburnandfume First Son 2 posts

Bought Mushroom Wars seconds before it went free. Please help.

3 replies 121 views Edited Feb 9, 2012

Dear Playstation,

I bought myself a $20 PSN card, debating whether I should go PS+ or Buy Mushroom Wars for my Girlfriend. Got home and started browsing the Store over and over, reviewing the games and their costs, and whats free on PS+. After all the time wasted on going over everything the the hundredth time, i decided to just go buy Mushroom Wars. So I looked for the game and clicked it, pressed Buy Now, chose Download in Background and went back to the previous screen. From there the Store loaded (i couldn't move the cursor) then all of a sudden, Mushroom Wars had a PS+ sign on it. Confused, i decided to check it out and to my surprise, the game went free on playstation plus. RIGHT AFTER I BOUGHT THE GAME.

Also moments later the store suddenly went maintenance, dunno if it has anything to do with it though.Please understand my situation, If i had known, i would have waited 5 more seconds and i coulda just went PS+ and have the game at the same time, now im stuck with just the game and no PS+. Can it be refunded, or something? ANYTHING. i was literally just seconds away.

I can provide these screens as proof of my purchase, I hope you guys understand and consider and help me out

Transaction History (sonyentertainmentnetwork.com):

Facebook Purchase Post (Time of purchase is Standard Time +0800 UTC) :

FB MW.png

Message 2 of 4 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2596 posts

Re: Bought Mushroom Wars seconds before it went free. Please help.

Feb 9, 2012

Yeah, that is a case of bad timing.....however remove your email address, you really should not post that even if it is not your primary as it is used for the psn account access....according to some wishful thinking posts around here all someone should have to do is call up sony and give them the email address in order for sony to tell them everything about the account in question.

Call up sony as these forums can't do anything for you and have little to do with the operation of the sony support.

color tag 001

Message 1 of 4 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4029 posts

Feb 9, 2012

Hey iburnandfume, welcome to the forum!

Just wanted to let you know that I removed the image of your wallet as it had your full e-mail address on there, and I wanted to protect you from spam/bots. 

As to Mushroom Wars, give CS a call, and tell them what has happened.  Unfortunately they are the only ones who can help with this.

-SP

Message 3 of 4 (121 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 9, 2012

Hey man! thanks! I'll try to give CS a call, I'm from the Philippines, does CS accept international calls? I've never called any form of CS support for anything, so I have zero idea on how or what im gonna do. xD

Also thanks for removing it, i actually had one that censored the email but i uploaded the wrong one then thought its ok. Will remember than

My friend was right, people here are very nice and helpful

Message 4 of 4 (121 Views)
0 Likes