Sep 19 2012
By: BlapEmUp First Son 1 posts

Bought Jet Set Radio-- only got an unlock code, not the game?

5 replies 317 views Edited Sep 19, 2012

The title speaks for itself. I just bought Jet Set Radio today. I noticed that there were two icons for Jet Set Radio up and figured they were the same thing, so I went ahead with my purchase. Turns out it was only an unlock code that was 8 KB. I didn't find a demo, so I'm stuck with an unlock code for a game that doesn't exist. When I go back to the page where I found it, I find that the icon for the game has suddenly disappeared, so there's only one in the New Releases section, and it's still trying to charge me $9.99 for Jet Set Radio. Is there a way I can get reimbursed or get the game I paid for (and not just an unlock code)?

Message 1 of 6 (317 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Bought Jet Set Radio-- only got an unlock code, not the game?

Sep 19, 2012
Same problem. I sent Contact Support an email. Hopefully we can get our game soon.
Message 2 of 6 (315 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 19, 2012

The same exact thing happened to me too, only I thought the problem would be resolved by the next day. No luck so far and the Jet Set Radio game, I supposedly purchased has been removed from the store. So I hope we get some results today.

Message 3 of 6 (259 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 19, 2012

Same exact problem here.  I contacted customer support yesterday evening (9/18) via email, but haven't received any word back.  Has anyone heard any updates or gotten a response back?  Seems like PSNStore must have realized it was an issue since the Unlock option is gone now, but I'd like to know when we either get the game or get our money back .  

Message 4 of 6 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Go to the demo section of the PS store and find Jet Set Radio, it's there I just looked, download the demo. If you have previously downloaded the unlock key after you install the demo it should then say its the full version, try it and see. If that doesn't work I dunno then.

Message 5 of 6 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
10002 posts

Sep 20, 2012
Did you check your Download list, If you bought the full game the demo will be added to the download list as well.
Message 6 of 6 (155 Views)
0 Likes