Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 02 2011
By: FLooZY_69 Splicer 49 posts

Block List Slots

8 replies 34 views Edited Oct 2, 2011

Ok here's my plight. I block problem users all the time, and I've used all my block slots Everytime I want to add another user, I have to delete one. This is, in a sense,  is defeating the purpose of a block list . I have to delete one to make a slot for another. Never understood why I would want to delete a user i blocked for whatever reason, just to let the one's deleted find me again. Would it be possible to add more block slots in an update, perhaps. Thank you  Flo. AKA (FLooZY_69)     

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
224 posts

Re: Block List Slots

Oct 2, 2011

I block problem users all the time aswell, but i delete my list the next time i log onto home. Only on a few occasions have i run into the same harasser(s) again and simply blocking them again took care of the problem. I've been on home pretty much since it's beggining and i can spot a potential trouble maker a mile away. If your maxing out your block list i doubt adding more slots to the list is going to solve the problem.

*********************^v^> Beware of the Chupacabra>^v^********************
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (34 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7785 posts

Oct 2, 2011

Yes, it's unlikely you'll see the same person again in your exact same instance. Clear the old blocked users from your list.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Oct 3, 2011

I have had a problem already with a user that I reported then blocked. Found me a few days later with a new ID using the same young_ICE rhyme he used the first time he saw me. Really worried about deleting everyone from my block list. Some of them were really nasty mouth.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
224 posts

Oct 3, 2011

If these people are  finding you and harassing you. Then permanently blocking them might be best. I only ment deleting the ones you haven't run into again. You can also try changing your home routine, going on at a different time than you normaly do. Hanging out in different spaces you normaly don't. Since you have them blocked a quick periodic check of your blocked list will tell if they show up in the space you are in.

*********************^v^> Beware of the Chupacabra>^v^********************
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
418 posts

Oct 3, 2011

Hey FLooZY_69,

The block function is actually a feature of your PSN account, and not part of Home. I'll have your thread moved to the PSN forum space. -M.S.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (34 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7785 posts

Oct 3, 2011

If it's the same guy making new IDs and stalking you, then you should visit the local police and file a report. They will work with Sony to find the guy through his internet service provider.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4029 posts

Oct 3, 2011

Moved to PSN Support! 

-SP

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (34 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29018 posts

Oct 4, 2011

I'm in the same position as the OP, & yes this has nothing to do with PS HOME, also unless I am being very dense (possible), it's also VERY annoying that you have to remove them one at a time too, how ridiculous.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (34 Views)
0 Likes