Sep 22 2012
By: raanis First Son 3 posts

Billing information!

4 replies 142 views Edited Sep 22, 2012

Hi!

I have a problem, I want to buy Max Payne 3 from PSN with my debit card (never done it before) but I cant but the billing info to my actual country because it´s not listed there. Do they even send a bill if I buy with a debit card!

Message 1 of 5 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
33327 posts

Re: Billing information!

Sep 22, 2012

raanis wrote:

Hi!

I have a problem, I want to buy Max Payne 3 from PSN with my debit card (never done it before) but I cant but the billing info to my actual country because it´s not listed there. Do they even send a bill if I buy with a debit card!

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Which country do you reside in & which country did you choose as your region for your account?

You will only be able to purchase items from the PlayStation Store in a specific country if you have a credit/debit card with a billing address for that same country, alternatively you will need to get hold of say a PSN Card & purchase that way.

Come back to us & explain your situation a little more so we can help you.

Message 2 of 5 (129 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 22, 2012

I live in Estonia and my accounts region is set to UK. I didn´t want to buy a PSN card because then I have to spend a lot more than I need to.-.-

Message 3 of 5 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
33327 posts

Sep 22, 2012

raanis wrote:

I live in Estonia and my accounts region is set to UK. I didn´t want to buy a PSN card because then I have to spend a lot more than I need to.-.-

I know that Estonia isn't yet supported by PSN, but because you have chosen the UK as your region you would need to be able to pay for any purchases in the UK PlayStation Store in GBP, something you may find rather difficult, if not impossible to do from your home country, it may not be the cheapest I really think a PSN card is your easiest way.

Message 4 of 5 (106 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Ok, Thanks for the help!

Message 5 of 5 (94 Views)
0 Likes