Jan 19 2013
By: blkdrgn18 First Son 6 posts

Billing Support

2 replies 138 views Edited Jan 19, 2013

Ok I have to ask this. I have been having issues linking my credit card to my Playstation account. The system and online says that was credit card was not valid, but it charged me $1.00 several times to my bank. It was on the bank statement. What is going on with that?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (138 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
27645 posts

Re: Billing Support

Jan 19, 2013

blkdrgn18 wrote:

Ok I have to ask this. I have been having issues linking my credit card to my Playstation account. The system and online says that was credit card was not valid, but it charged me $1.00 several times to my bank. It was on the bank statement. What is going on with that?

The $1.00 charge is the system/Sony checking your card is valid, has sufficient funds & was not reported stolen etc, it's basically a security check & the $1.00 charge will be returned to your card in a day or so.

I don't know what kind of card it is you're trying to add, but make sure it's registered to a name & address & all the information your inputting matches exactly that of your credit card statement.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (124 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: Billing Support

Jan 20, 2013

I can not use my credit card. I used my credit card just fine until the last update of PlayStation Store. and says the credit card information on file is not valid. I delete the card information put it back and I said the same.  please fix this.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (104 Views)
0 Likes