First Son
5 posts

Re: Best Friend Got Scammed(PLEASE READ!)

Jul 19, 2013

I feel kind of bad for you. Smiley Sad But it is my friends account. Not mine. I have never gave someone my information and I am planning on never doing it. Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 14 (254 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jul 19, 2013

You are not helping at all ...

1. You are 7 years of on age for both of us.

2. We both play EA Sports games already.

3. I wasn't the one scammed, my friend was.

4. He fell for it because he feals left on not being a Prestige Master because he feels left out.

5. I am not that thrilled either about all the little kids on PSN or Xbox Live.

Message 12 of 14 (253 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jul 19, 2013

He did learn his lesson. He actually did take it very well unlike other people I knew who would start freaking out and punch a wall.

Message 13 of 14 (253 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18928 posts

Jul 19, 2013

ALPHA_Killjoy911 wrote:

My best friend loves Black Ops 2, He plays it every day and he wants to be Prestige Master(Highest Rank) no matter what it takes. The other day a kid sent him a message while we were playing together and it asked him if he wanted Prestige Master. My friend was curious so he went into a party with him, I was there to. It was just a little kid but then he put his older brother on the mic. He said he could give him Prestige Master but my friend would have to give him his email & passwod. My friend thought that he was a nice guy so he gave it to him.  He had to be offline for atleast 20 minutes said the guy, so my friend went offline and the guy got on his account. It has been 45 minutes, I look at my friends list and It still didn't say Prestige Master. I go to the home and hover over his name. It said he was in the PlayStation Store! I texted him saying get on right now! He then replied saying it won't let him. I knew this guy was using his account to buy things but now he's crewing up everything! His email, his password, his memory, even his downloads! I'm going to let him contact PSN but for now is there anything possible that we could do to stop this scammer!?! Please reply if possible. Smiley Sad

Your whole post is what's wrong with "your friend."  He was not  willing to earn the Prestige rank himself thus now he is havesting the results of his "no matter what it takes" approach toward earning the rank.

All you can do is report the user but this will not get your account back. Heed BRIT-KO's recommendation and never again give your account's credentials away. Live and learn.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 14 of 14 (244 Views)