Highlighted
Dec 07 2013
By: alphacorp77 First Son 1 posts

Battlefield 4 Premium PS3 : Can download it in PSN Store but does not reflect on the Game itself

2 replies 232 views Edited Dec 7, 2013

Hi,

I purchased BF4 Premium in PSN Store but when i played the game I do not have any access on the premium content and it does not reflect in the Battlelog either.

I downloded it on the PSN Store and i believe it successfully installed but to no avail. I asked helped initially from EA/Origin but they threw back the support inquiry to PSN so here we are.

Kindly assist and help.

TIA!

Message 1 of 3 (232 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Battlefield 4 Premium PS3 : Can download it in PSN Store but does not reflect on the Game itself

Aug 8, 2014
I had a more disturbing problem I bought the 32$ premium back which I thought would include the full game because it's more than the game price and it turned out that this is only an expansion back and does not include the game which is a total rip off so I hope anyone would help me here
Message 2 of 3 (115 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
16999 posts

Re: Battlefield 4 Premium PS3 : Can download it in PSN Store but does not reflect on the Game itself

Aug 8, 2014

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/battlefield-appreciation-premium-...

** Use a unique password for your PSN ID - one you don't use anywhere else **
** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear ** ** two-step verification - use it **

”Signature-1.jpg”
MVP Terms and Conditions ________________(=^‥^=)________________ Forum Rules of Conduct
========== SONY Customer Service 800-345-7669 or Link to Live Chat ==========

Message 3 of 3 (113 Views)
0 Likes