Highlighted
May 01 2013
By: ShRINu First Son 6 posts

BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT EVER- ATTN ADMINS

1 replies 122 views Edited May 1, 2013

really, you have the best custmr support ever.

1st of all i bought GOW saga, and cannot redeem my code. i bought it last week and code has expired 31st March 2013.

What's better is on the box its clearly written 5 FULL GAMES... my ****

i've been complaining on this forum, and no1 could help... all admins told me to contact sony on live chat..

i live in mauritius, and the time difference causes me to miss live chat everytime.

no worries, i finally had time..

when i contacted same, i got no solutions either. the fact that my a/c is UK based, i cant redeem codes in UK.

i bought the game on eBay, how the hell would i know that it wouldnt work???????????????????????????????????????

Message 1 of 2 (122 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
926 posts

Re: BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT EVER- ATTN ADMINS

May 1, 2013
It's widely known that DLC is region specific. If your account is not in the same region as a DLC code that you have, it won't work. Same with DLC. If you purchase DLC from one region, but your game is from a different region, it will not work.

Also, every description of the Saga that I have read online, from in-store descriptions to reviews of the game, have stated that the Origins Collection games were via PSN Download and not physical discs.

While I can fully understand the immense frustration you have, it all comes down to doing research on what you are buying.

If you have purchased the game through e-Bay, then you can see about filing a complaint there if the seller informed you that the codes were valid IN YOUR REGION and they weren't. Nothing else can be done.
Message 2 of 2 (116 Views)