so guys did your problems with the game ever got resloved? bescause the same thing happend to me but the game expired after 60 minutes. And yes i bought the full game because i can see my dlc in the DL but not AC 2 i called and emailed sony they say it takes about 3-5 days for them to review my case !!!
Here's my experience so far:
1. I downloaded and played the 60 min trial.
2. I played for 60 min, then it kicked me out.
3. I manually went into ps store and bought the game.
4. I chose to only download the dlc, since I figured I already had the game installed.
5. I go into the game (still shows as a trial).
6. It for some reason let me play another 15 min, then booted me out.
7. I click on it again, it says expired and has me go into the ps store.
8. It shows the game as never purchased, but does show the dlc in my download queue (it was still downloading too).
9. This is preventing me from redownloading the main game, which would probably remedy the problem. My wallet did have the $19.99 deducted so I'm stuck until Sony intervenes
I sent an email, and their call line was already closed since it was a Sunday night.
I am severly disappointed that I am essentially being punished for being a ps+ subscriber since the trial is ps+ only. I should have just bought the game outright to start and not messed with this shitty, buggy, trial program.
Well looks like this is the forth day i well be waiting for a response from them tommorow bescause they said it would take about 3-5 dfays so i cant wait for them to tell me what to do or if they are going to give me a refund,hopefully they wont make up excuses .the weird part of this is that they told me that they couldnt find anyone that has the same problem as me i was like.. wow i just read like 4 froums all about the same problems and that all the users invloved had call and emailed sony so how is it that they cant fix the glicth and let us play what bought with our hard earned cash!!!!
This was the look on my face when it happend
IF YOU RE THINKING OF BUYING AC 2 THEN DONT WHAT HAPPEND TO ME WAS AND STILL IS A PAIN TO BOTH DEAL WITH THINK ABOUT !!!!!!
I'm having the same exact issues with Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2. But the problem is I do NOT have PS+, so obviously they have a lot of bugs to work out with this whole full game trial thing.
@ELCASICASI On the phone, Sony told me it would take 7-10 days to review my case. Bullshit if you ask me.
I just recently purchased the Assassin Creed Full game Deluxe edition. It is still doing the same thing. It downloaded the full game demo so to speak. I hope the issue gets resolved soon.
I purchased Infamous 2 and the same thing happened. 60 min countdown, and the game kicked me out. The game is not in my download list but appears in my purchase history. Sony said that 3-5 day while they inspect my case.
Problem solved i got refound for the game. Wok great after re-purchase.
it's also noteworthy my posts about these issues have been deleted form the forum (not by me)