First Son
3 posts

Re: Assassin's Creed 2 PSN Version Problem - Help?

Aug 28, 2011

so guys did your problems with the game ever got resloved? bescause the same thing happend to me but the game expired after 60 minutes. And yes i bought the full game because i can see my dlc in the DL but not AC 2 i called and emailed sony they say it takes about 3-5 days for them to review my case  !!!

Message 11 of 21 (171 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Aug 29, 2011

Here's my experience so far:

1. I downloaded and played the 60 min trial.

2. I played for 60 min, then it kicked me out.

3. I manually went into ps store and bought the game.

4. I chose to only download the dlc, since I figured I already had the game installed.

5. I go into the game (still shows as a trial).

6. It for some reason let me play another 15 min, then booted me out.

7. I click on it again, it says expired and has me go into the ps store.

8. It shows the game as never purchased, but does show the dlc in my download queue (it was still downloading too).

9. This is preventing me from redownloading the main game, which would probably remedy the problem. My wallet did have the $19.99 deducted so I'm stuck until Sony intervenes Smiley Sad

I sent an email, and their call line was already closed since it was a Sunday night.

I am severly disappointed that I am essentially being punished for being a ps+ subscriber since the trial is ps+ only. I should have just bought the game outright to start and not messed with this shitty, buggy, trial program.

Message 12 of 21 (171 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Aug 29, 2011

Well looks like this is the forth day i well be waiting for a response from them tommorow bescause they said it would take about 3-5 dfays so i cant wait for them to tell me what to do or if they are going to give me a refund,hopefully they wont make up excuses .the weird part of this is that they told me that they couldnt find anyone that has the same problem as me i was like.. wow i just read like 4 froums all about the same problems and that all the users invloved had call and emailed sony so how is it that they cant fix the glicth and let us play what bought with our hard earned cash!!!!

This was the look on my face when it happend

IF YOU RE THINKING OF BUYING AC 2 THEN DONT WHAT HAPPEND TO ME WAS AND STILL IS A PAIN TO BOTH DEAL WITH THINK ABOUT !!!!!!

Message 13 of 21 (171 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Aug 30, 2011

I'm having the same exact issues with Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2.  But the problem is I do NOT have PS+, so obviously they have a lot of bugs to work out with this whole full game trial thing.

@ELCASICASI On the phone, Sony told me it would take 7-10 days to review my case.  Bullshit if you ask me.

Message 14 of 21 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Sep 9, 2011

Same issue here, with AC2, They told me it would be an 8 - 10 day wait. i've posted it in about 5 different threads today, but I want people aware of this issue.

Message 15 of 21 (171 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Sep 13, 2011

I just recently purchased the Assassin Creed Full game Deluxe edition. It is still doing the same thing. It downloaded the full game demo so to speak. I hope the issue gets resolved soon.

Message 16 of 21 (171 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 18, 2011

I purchased Infamous 2 and the same thing happened. 60 min countdown, and the game kicked me out. The game is not in my download list but appears in my purchase history. Sony said that 3-5 day while they inspect my case.

Problem solved i got refound for the game. Wok great after re-purchase.

Message 17 of 21 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2121 posts

Jun 6, 2012

I also bought the game, but it somehow had an expiration date after the trial.

1 year later; the game doesn't show up on my downloads list now.

Message 18 of 21 (171 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jun 30, 2012
identical problem as hjidontknow here. in addition, sony lost my transaction history. they know about this problem and are not going to address it, that's what i got out of my calls with support.

it's also noteworthy my posts about these issues have been deleted form the forum (not by me)
Message 19 of 21 (169 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 18, 2012

It just happened to me on the 5th. When are they going to fix this!!! Smiley Mad

Message 20 of 21 (154 Views)
0 Likes