Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 21 2012
By: syckanomaly First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

Another NAT Ques. Help Pls.

2 replies 123 views Edited Dec 21, 2012
Hello there.....Ok, I to have a strict NAT. My problem is, I don't have a computer or modem. Just a Virgin Mobile Mifi2200. There is No option for DMZ I tried the port forward option. Didn't work. I don't have access to a computer either. Just my PS3 And MIFi. Can some please help. Tried different step by step guides. I still get NAT 3. Max Payne is what I play and I can't join games. Only create my own sessions. Any help or feedback will greatly be appreciated. Thanks
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (123 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13615 posts

Re: Another NAT Ques. Help Pls.

Dec 22, 2012

NAT type 3 means that one or more of the ports that PSN uses are being blocked in the network.  They may be blocked by the broadband modem or router, or in the case of mobile broadband, they may be blocked somewhere else.  If the ports are blocked in the modem or router, then you should be able to access the router management interface using the PS3 web browser (follow the directions for the router), and disable the firewall in the router (which you don't need if all you have is a PS3).  If the port is being blocked somewhere else in the network, then all you can do is complain to your ISP, and hope that it changes the network configuration for you.  

GKP
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (115 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Re: Another NAT Ques. Help Pls.

Dec 22, 2012
Thanks. Appreciate it.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (112 Views)
0 Likes