May 22 2013
By: DEATH_RANE First Son 3 posts

An error has occurred after purchase

3 replies 288 views Edited May 22, 2013
When I tried and purchase a ps3 game today in the psn store, I used my credit card like usual, but this time it said "an error has occurred" I tried adding funds and it said "funds could not be added" could someone help me with this please?
Message 1 of 4 (288 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4279 posts

Re: An error has occurred after purchase

May 22, 2013

DEATH_RANE wrote:
When I tried and purchase a ps3 game today in the psn store, I used my credit card like usual, but this time it said "an error has occurred" I tried adding funds and it said "funds could not be added" could someone help me with this please?

Try deleting the PS Store and re-installing it.

Hopefully this fixes the hiccup.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 2 of 4 (286 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 22, 2013
Still a no go man... I did deactivate one ps3 and reactivate a new ps3 on my account, would that have done anything?
Message 3 of 4 (284 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4279 posts

May 22, 2013

DEATH_RANE wrote:
Still a no go man... I did deactivate one ps3 and reactivate a new ps3 on my account, would that have done anything?

No, I don't believe that would effect the store.

Try contacting support here. You can call them or live-chat with them here on the site.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 4 of 4 (271 Views)
0 Likes