Highlighted
May 11 2013
By: kdawg-1975 First Son 1 posts

Alleged Email

2 replies 196 views Edited May 11, 2013
Someone accessed my account without my knowledge and sent a derogatory email and now my account is suspended. I did not send any messages of a derogatory nature and feel my account should not have been suspended. I spent a lot of money on my system and games and now cannot play them because of this. Something needs to happen
Message 1 of 3 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

Re: Alleged Email

[ Edited ]
May 15, 2013

kdawg-1975 wrote:
Someone accessed my account without my knowledge and sent a derogatory email and now my account is suspended. I did not send any messages of a derogatory nature and feel my account should not have been suspended. I spent a lot of money on my system and games and now cannot play them because of this. Something needs to happen

Out of curiosity, is this a timed ban or perma ban?

Regardless, there is nothing anyone here can do to help you.

This is a community forum. Nobody from Sony (that has the power to over turn your ban) will see your post.

And even if they did, bans are non-negotiable.

Try to protect your account more carefully in the future. Don't game share and/or don't let any friends/family play on it, if you are not around.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 2 of 3 (172 Views)
MVP Support
29993 posts

Re: Alleged Email

May 15, 2013

You are accountable for everything that is done on your account.  You are not permitted to ever share access to your PSN account with anyone. You are responsible for having a secure password. Unless you live alone, you should not store your password on your PS3.  If someone else gains access to your account because you did not keep your account secure, then you will be blamed for whatever they do while signed-in as you.  Sony has no way of knowing who was actually using your account if it was not you, and is not going to make any effort to find out. It doesn't matter if it was you doing it or not.  Your account did it. It is your account that was suspended.  Not you.

GKP
Message 3 of 3 (152 Views)
0 Likes