Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 24 2012
By: Terafuji First Son 2 posts

Adding funds to wallet not working?

3 replies 185 views Edited Mar 24, 2012

I'm not quite sure what's going on.

I'm using a PSN Card of $20; I enter the code and click 'yes' to add it to my wallet and it says it's under maintanence.

But it's been like this for awhile now, a few days to be exact. Is it suppose to be under maintanence?

If it is, I would understand but it's been a long time now and I just want to make sure I'm not the only one with this message. x.x

Anybody else having this problem?

Message 1 of 4 (185 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: Adding funds to wallet not working?

Mar 24, 2012

yea ive been having the same problem but with my credit card. i just dont like how sony isnt putting out any sort of message saying "hey guys psn is going to be f'in up for a while, dont worry"

Message 2 of 4 (185 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Mar 25, 2012

Having the same issue with a PSN card! I only bought the card to get the Final Fantasy games at the discount, and now may not be able to do so!! I think this will be the last time I buy a card for the PSN Store....and definitely not using my Credit Card to access the site. I guess it will be games only and I will spend my money over at Xbox Live instead.

Message 3 of 4 (185 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

May 4, 2012

Still having the same issue! I just tried to redeem a PSN card. Can they really be undergoing maintenance for over a month?! How is there no official response to this?

Message 4 of 4 (185 Views)
0 Likes