Aug 20 2011
By: The_Orange_1 Lombax Warrior 155 posts

Accounts

5 replies 65 views Edited Aug 20, 2011

I was wondering, I've had a PSN account for a long time now but my PS forums account says I've only been a member since May 14 2010 and I was wondering why that was, I only started posting since then but I've had a PSN for a very long time.

Message 1 of 6 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Re: Accounts

Aug 20, 2011

The_Orange_1 wrote:

I was wondering, I've had a PSN account for a long time now but my PS forums account says I've only been a member since May 14 2010 and I was wondering why that was, I only started posting since then but I've had a PSN for a very long time.

Answered your own question.  Date is the time you started being a member of the forums, not PSN.

Message 2 of 6 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Aug 20, 2011

Thanks but I was wondering more or less why they don't have it start when you sign up to be a PSN user and not your first post, I gess thats more of a question for Sony not the forums, but nice organized COD:BO Zombie guides!

Message 3 of 6 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Aug 20, 2011

Thank you! Ascension isn't done though because I wrote it and decided to attempt to post it when my Internet went out, so all my writing got discarded (I spent a while typing it so I got discouraged temporarily from finishing it, forgive me.

Also, when you make a PSN ID, you do not make a forum name.  I.E. Your profile will not be displayed on the forums UNTIL you sign onto them.  So it makes sense that the Join Date is for forum activity only, right?

Message 4 of 6 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Aug 20, 2011

Yea I see thanks, and good luck finishing it

Message 5 of 6 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
414 posts

Aug 20, 2011

Yeah; the PSN on the PS3 system and on the PS forums on this site are two seperate areas.  When you first start posting on these forums is when it will say you joined.  I've had this account for a long time too and it doesn't say the date I've made this account.

Knowledge is power,
Ignorance is bliss,
Abstenence is control.
Don't go around trying to know and do everything.
Message 6 of 6 (65 Views)
0 Likes