Aug 02 2013
By: lukas99789 First Son 1 posts

Account deleted

1 replies 154 views Edited Aug 2, 2013

Is it possible my account is deleted? I have 3 accounts on my ps3, and my master account suddenly isn't working anymore. My PS3 freezes when i start up that account ( and the other one workes fine). When i tried mailing to the help service, it said my email adress wasn't known, although i already had received mails ( like changing pasword etc.). Can anybody help me?

Message 1 of 2 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
40067 posts

Re: Account deleted

Aug 2, 2013

lukas99789 wrote:

Is it possible my account is deleted? I have 3 accounts on my ps3, and my master account suddenly isn't working anymore. My PS3 freezes when i start up that account ( and the other one workes fine). When i tried mailing to the help service, it said my email adress wasn't known, although i already had received mails ( like changing pasword etc.). Can anybody help me?

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Accounts don't get deleted, any account created will always remain there should you ever require it again at some point, the fact that the account is still there shouldn't becausing you these issues.

If' it's an email/password issue you could try contacting Sony customer support to see if they cna assit you.

Here's their number, alternatively if you prefer you can chat to someone live by clicking the 'live chat' link in my signature.

Phone Icon

PHONE 800-345-SONY
Mon - Sun 6:00AM - 10:00PM Pacific

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 2 (148 Views)