Aug 14 2012
By: Assassin_ROSKOV First Son 2 posts

Account Troubles

2 replies 106 views Edited Aug 14, 2012

I had an account with an Online ID a couple years ago. Now when I decided to log back into the same account the Online Id was a set of random letters like  "sddfddss" or something. When I look up the Online ID I KNOW I had, it says that the profile does not exist. However, when I go to create a new account with the Online ID that I had before and want to use, it tells me that the Online ID is not available. What is going on?

I know PSN links together Online IDs from several places like DC Universe Online and Playstation Underground. I visited both those sites and my online ID did not exist on either site.

What am I doing wrong here? I just want to use my Online ID and apparently it is in limbo right. How can it not exist but not be available either? PLEASE HELP!!!

Message 1 of 3 (106 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1231 posts

Re: Account Troubles

Aug 18, 2012
Not sure... but call sony. they can help with account troubles :smileyhappy:

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Message 2 of 3 (87 Views)
Shinra Executive
34250 posts

Re: Account Troubles

Aug 18, 2012

I think you aleady have your answer here, making another thread really wasn't needed!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Support-General/Onlie-ID-Issues/m-p/37902969

Contact Sony CS.

Message 3 of 3 (81 Views)
0 Likes