Mar 17 2013
By: Vast-Paradise First Son 1 posts

Account Stolen

2 replies 142 views Edited Mar 17, 2013

The other day i was playing Modern Warfare 2 and a random guy came in saying he was going to hack us all so i turn on my mic and start talking to him saying stuff like your bluffing and you wont do anything. and after that i left and the next day i woke up tried to sign on and it told me my password was incorrect. i tried to get my password reset but when i made the account i put a fake birth because i thought all the info was going to be on the playercard and i dont remember what i put so i need help getting my account back. thanks.

Message 1 of 3 (142 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40610 posts

Re: Account Stolen

Mar 17, 2013

Vast-Paradise wrote:

The other day i was playing Modern Warfare 2 and a random guy came in saying he was going to hack us all so i turn on my mic and start talking to him saying stuff like your bluffing and you wont do anything. and after that i left and the next day i woke up tried to sign on and it told me my password was incorrect. i tried to get my password reset but when i made the account i put a fake birth because i thought all the info was going to be on the playercard and i dont remember what i put so i need help getting my account back. thanks.

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Lets get one thing straight off the bat, your account was not 'stolen', it was given away because you or someone else gave out the password to the account.

To top it off you lied about your age to get a master-account, something which is against the terms & conditions you agreed to when you signed up for the account in the first place.

You could give Sony customer support a call, but because of the fake DOB I'm not sure they will or can assist you, here's the number anyway, good luck!

Phone Icon

PHONE 800-345-SONY
Mon - Sun 6:00AM - 10:00PM Pacific

BRIT-KO
CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 3 (134 Views)
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Re: Account Stolen

Mar 18, 2013

Yup. BRIT about covered that for you.  Good luck with your issue!

Message 3 of 3 (110 Views)
0 Likes