Sep 29 2013
By: dfreer1120 First Son 7 posts
Accepted Solution

Accidental Double Purchase

[ Edited ]
7 replies 765 views Edited Sep 29, 2013
I had bought the Final Fantasy XIII-2 DLC Bundle and when I saw a couple things included with the bundle not shown as purchased, I accidentally purchased Opponent: Omega. Is there anyway I can get the money back, or is it gone from my wallet forever?

PS: When downloading the Bundle itself it would download all but Omega, Lightning Requiem of a Goddess and Snow: Perpetual Battleground forcing me to manually download them all. Is something screwy going on here?
Message 1 of 8 (765 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

Re: Accidental Double Purchase

Sep 29, 2013

So what you're saying is you accidently purchased another product? If so it does give you a second warning  saying are you sure before you purchase. If this is your issue then I'd call customer support and see if they're willing to give you your money back. Purchases made in the PS Store aren't returnable so don't expect them to give you your money back. It's worth a shot though. Here's where you can get in contact with customer support through either phone or chat: https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options

Hope this helped!

Keep on gaming!!!
Message 2 of 8 (758 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Sep 29, 2013
It's more like I purchased the same product twice.
Message 3 of 8 (753 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Sep 30, 2013
Got it squared away.
Message 4 of 8 (751 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

Sep 30, 2013

dfreer1120 wrote:
Got it squared away.

Okay I'm glad you got your issue resolved. Sorry I didn't reply earlier and I get what you're saying now. Have a great day! Smiley Happy

Hope this helped!

Keep on gaming!!!
Message 5 of 8 (745 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 1, 2013
Just checked my mail and my request was denied. Now I'm out of $1.49 for something I technically bought twice.
Message 6 of 8 (723 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Apr 3, 2014

I just bought Minecraft twice because there was an "error" processing my purchase the first time.
I re-filled the billing information and it worked.
Then there is two copies in my purchases list.
Went through Customer Support to try to contact someone online about it... and the  IM window that pops up is just a blank page.

Like, I even inspected the html elements and it's just an empty blank page with a domain path. 
I'm pretty **bleep** that I just blew an unnecessary $20 that wasn't even on MY card but my mother-in-law's.
Now I have to explain to her what went down all because a lack of support on from the dev team.
Chances are, I wont even get a refund for it either.

Thanks for the help, PSN. I'll be sure to go back to PC gaming if this isn't resolved.

- DJ Mälvoux
Message 7 of 8 (599 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
28 posts

Apr 3, 2014

Did you try a different browser or phone support? If there's an error processing your purchase that generally will show up as "Missed Charges" on your transaction history; you may see a pending charge for the price but it'll fall off eventually. That happened to me too.

Message 8 of 8 (595 Views)
0 Likes