Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 19 2012
By: GreySeraph First Son 5 posts
Accepted Solution

ALL trophies gone + ALL downloadable games gone from my list...

8 replies 246 views Edited Dec 19, 2012

I sold my ps3 a while ago to a friend, because I was planning on getting the new ps3 slim with the money. When I log in to update my trophies and get the Downloadable games I bought, it says they dont exist. My trophies wont load even though my friends on psn can see them, It wont sync up and give them to me. It clearly shows that I have 0 trophies, and my downlaod list is filled with 7 demos like heavens blade and ninja gaiden, but no sign of my games, I had about 9-10 games I bought, there doesnt seem to be a way to get to them or my trophies. Which wouldn't really concern me, but it was not easy to platinum Dark Souls, Skyrim, OR Demon Souls.

What do I do now?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (246 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18665 posts

Re: ALL trophies gone + ALL downloadable games gone from my list...

[ Edited ]
Dec 19, 2012

GreySeraph wrote:

I sold my ps3 a while ago to a friend, because I was planning on getting the new ps3 slim with the money. When I log in to update my trophies and get the Downloadable games I bought, it says they dont exist. My trophies wont load even though my friends on psn can see them, It wont sync up and give them to me. It clearly shows that I have 0 trophies, and my downlaod list is filled with 7 demos like heavens blade and ninja gaiden, but no sign of my games, I had about 9-10 games I bought, there doesnt seem to be a way to get to them or my trophies. Which wouldn't really concern me, but it was not easy to platinum Dark Souls, Skyrim, OR Demon Souls.

What do I do now?

|Welcome to the PS Community.

Are you signing in using the same PSN ID you were using when you earned those trophies/bought those games? For that is the account you must sign in with to re-download your purchased DLC & sycn your trophies.

Under the account you are posting with right  now "GreySeraph" you only have earned two trophies http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/index.htm?onlinename=GreySeraph  and they were earned today Dec 19 2012.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (209 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 19, 2012

OK I just added MYSELF apparently to the psn network. See the guy in my friend list "Grey_Seraph" THAT is my account.

I just recently (as in a few hours ago) switched my email address to a new one because the old one no longer works.

So here is my question. Why when I logged in am I "GreySeraph"  and not "Grey_Seraph" obviously something went terribly wrong here.

I cant compare trophies I get some kind of error. 

HOW do I get access to my REAL account?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (199 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18665 posts

Dec 19, 2012

GreySeraph wrote:

OK I just added MYSELF apparently to the psn network. See the guy in my friend list "Grey_Seraph" THAT is my account.

I just recently (as in a few hours ago) switched my email address to a new one because the old one no longer works.

So here is my question. Why when I logged in am I "GreySeraph"  and not "Grey_Seraph" obviously something went terribly wrong here.

I cant compare trophies I get some kind of error. 

HOW do I get access to my REAL account?

Well at some point you must have crated this account "GreySeraph"

It looks like when you got your new PS3 you created a new PSN account instead of signing up with a current account.

----

To sign in with your old account you will have to, on the XMB, create a New User. Go to  Users/Create New User. After naming the new user, navigate to the PlayStation Network column and select Sign Up for PlayStation Network at the bottom of this page is an option that will allow you to signup with an existing PSN account, Use an Existing Account Use that option to sign in using the credentials for the Grey_Seraph account.

Singup Page

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (196 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 20, 2012

But I originally went to "use an existing account" and thats how I got this, what appears to be a proxy account. The email I used to "create an existing account" was the ONLY email that I ever used on the psn.

So my question is, how do I get to my account if inputing my account data left me with this empty account?

Is it even possible to have 2 accounts with the same email address?

I just need a simple answer, I emailed the support team twice, I keep getting real generic answers with no solutions, I've been trying to fix this for days. Simple question : What infomation do I need to give one of you guys to verify that I am the owner if this account and NOT the dude who hacked my email address?

btw thanks for the feedback.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (188 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Dec 20, 2012

I don't mean to sound ungrateful for the help, but its getting very frustrating, working for 9-10 hours, and coming home to sit in front of my computer and try to fix problems on my psn account for a few hours after work.  Just go through that accounts transaction history. LOOK at the information, and tell me what it is I need to verify to have my account info returned to me.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (171 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18665 posts

Dec 20, 2012

GreySeraph wrote:

I don't mean to sound ungrateful for the help, but its getting very frustrating, working for 9-10 hours, and coming home to sit in front of my computer and try to fix problems on my psn account for a few hours after work.  Just go through that accounts transaction history. LOOK at the information, and tell me what it is I need to verify to have my account info returned to me.

No problem, it is understood. Now, lets get something clear, we are end-users just like you; we do not work for sony.

No, you cannot use the same PSN sign in ID [email]  with more than one PSN account.

If your case is as you have stated here: you got a new PS3, signed in using an existing account's [Grey_Seraph] correct credentials but somehow ended up with a new PSN account which PSN ID [GreySeraph] is almost identical to the PSN account you were meaning to sign in with. Then you will have to call SONY support to get your Grey_Seraph credential straighten out; at this point, only to them you can prove you are the owner of such account.

PHONE 800-345-SONY
Mon - Sun 6:00AM - 10:00PM Pacific

Phone support is always better than email support.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (163 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Ok thanks a lot. I'll give them a call.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (154 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48434 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Xuchilbara wrote:

GreySeraph wrote:

No problem, it is understood. Now, lets get something clear, we are end-users just like you; we do not work for sony.

No, you cannot use the same PSN sign in ID [email]  with more than one PSN account.

If your case is as you have stated here: you got a new PS3, signed in using an existing account's [Grey_Seraph] correct credentials but somehow ended up with a new PSN account which PSN ID [GreySeraph] is almost identical to the PSN account you were meaning to sign in with. Then you will have to call SONY support to get your Grey_Seraph credential straighten out; at this point, only to them you can prove you are the owner of such account.

PHONE 800-345-SONY
Mon - Sun 6:00AM - 10:00PM Pacific

Phone support is always better than email support.

Call sony just like he told you, its your best route.

You probably never de-activated your main account from the other PS3 when you sold it which is most likely your problem.  They can do it for you over the phone.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (149 Views)
0 Likes