Mar 22 2013
By: DarthDanMan Survivor 2452 posts

A way to recover PSN videos?

3 replies 87 views Edited Mar 22, 2013

My PS3 was having issues that caused to to go into the recovery menu and wipe the HDD. But I had around $150 worth of TV episodes on it that I bought off of PSN. What I wanted to know is, is there anyway to get them back without re-paying?

photo FlashSig_zpsf2c14030.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (87 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
27865 posts

Re: A way to recover PSN videos?

Mar 22, 2013

DarthDanMan wrote:

My PS3 was having issues that caused to to go into the recovery menu and wipe the HDD. But I had around $150 worth of TV episodes on it that I bought off of PSN. What I wanted to know is, is there anyway to get them back without re-paying?

I know movies are one-time only downloads, I'm assuming the same is for TV shows too.

You could contact customer service to see what they say.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (85 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 24, 2013

idk i have the same problem ?

u find a solution????

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (76 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13151 posts

Mar 24, 2013

DarthDanMan wrote:

For HD videos, no.  If you did not back them up to a USB storage device previously, then they are lost forever.  You would have to buy them again.  For SD videos, if you had copied the video to a compatible portable Playstation console such as a PSP or a Vita, then you could copy it back to the PS3 from the portable console after you restore.  If you don't have the video on another console, and you didn't make a backup, then the videos are gone for good.  You have to buy them again.

GKP
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (73 Views)
0 Likes