Aug 16 2011
By: Zero1349 First Son 7 posts

A series of headaches

2 replies 57 views Edited Aug 16, 2011

Ok, I'm sure you are all aware of the problems psn had a couple of months back, and how they had that welcome back package for users that were already with playstation. Well, it seems that there was a time limit on it, and if you didn't select the games you wanted for the package before the expiration, you didn't get them, and if you did, you could download them at any time. Well, it seems that because of certian real life problems, I was unable to log in while it was still in the psn store list and select the games that I wanted, and now that i actually have the ability to do so, it is no longer there. I'm guessing there is no way to get my free games now, but if someone else knows any ways of fixing this, I'm open to any suggestions.

Message 1 of 3 (57 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24785 posts

Re: A series of headaches

Aug 16, 2011
Message 2 of 3 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
39508 posts

Re: A series of headaches

Aug 16, 2011

Zero1349 wrote:

Ok, I'm sure you are all aware of the problems psn had a couple of months back, and how they had that welcome back package for users that were already with playstation. Well, it seems that there was a time limit on it, and if you didn't select the games you wanted for the package before the expiration, you didn't get them, and if you did, you could download them at any time. Well, it seems that because of certian real life problems, I was unable to log in while it was still in the psn store list and select the games that I wanted, and now that i actually have the ability to do so, it is no longer there. I'm guessing there is no way to get my free games now, but if someone else knows any ways of fixing this, I'm open to any suggestions.

Welcome to the Playstation Online Community.

As indicated above the only way would be to go back in time, that as I hope you are aware is not possible, there is no way now, you're too late, sorry,

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 3 of 3 (57 Views)
0 Likes