MVP Support
31593 posts

Re: A Used new card??

Jan 24, 2012

YoungLordG wrote:

I bought two playstaion 20$ cards 2 days ago and they not work went to retailer and they said they 're activated and sony just beating around the bush like they dont know why?......when i put codes its says"This psn card has a value of 20$. do you want to add funds " i click yes and its says "The funds could not be added to your wallet."

What is the balance in your wallet?  There is a $150 balance limit for PSN wallets.  If the card would raise your balance over $150, the card will not be accepted, even if it is valid. The card is still good.  You will just have to spend down the wallet first.

GKP
Message 11 of 12 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
24784 posts

Re: A Used new card??

Jan 24, 2012

gkpama00 wrote:

YoungLordG wrote:

I bought two playstaion 20$ cards 2 days ago and they not work went to retailer and they said they 're activated and sony just beating around the bush like they dont know why?......when i put codes its says"This psn card has a value of 20$. do you want to add funds " i click yes and its says "The funds could not be added to your wallet."

What is the balance in your wallet?  There is a $150 balance limit for PSN wallets.  If the card would raise your balance over $150, the card will not be accepted, even if it is valid. The card is still good.  You will just have to spend down the wallet first.

GKP

Hey!!! Thanks gkpama00!!! I didn't know that. I like learning new things.

Message 12 of 12 (177 Views)
0 Likes