Highlighted
Aug 02 2012
By: J-ELFAKI_3 First Son 3 posts

80710092 error code psn

3 replies 662 views Edited Aug 2, 2012
I was playin MW3 and it signed me out. Am I the only one and if not what do I do?
Message 1 of 4 (662 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: 80710092 error code psn

Aug 2, 2012

Trust me when I say your not the only one. However, it would appear customer support doesn't really exsist and all they will tell you is that it's a problem on your end. Even though NUMEROUS people are having the same problem with many different games, netflix, and other features of the PSN.

Here is what they will tell you, to go into your router and open the ports going to the PS3 (here they give you a list of port numbers to input 20 of them), and/or to put your PS3 into DMZ mode on your router. Once all that is done and if you still have problems (which if my situation says anything you will) they will STILL say it is a problem on your side and that there is nothing wrong with the network.

They also will not give you any phone numbers to contact other departments(I have tried numerous times) nor will they try to contact the actual support people. Instead they just say they have no way to do so, and have no real numbers to ANY other departments. Which means the PSN company must really be screwed up seeing as they can't communicate with each other. Seeing as this is the FIRST company I have seen in 36 years that doesn't communicate with other deparments nor have the ability to, my guess would be they are lying because they know there is a problem and either don't know how to fix it, or just don't want too. Instead they want to take people's hard earned money and give them a product that doesn't work the way it is sopposed too.

Message 2 of 4 (652 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 3, 2012
I agree bro my **bleep** was working perfect I mean perfect till they did a maintenance now my ps3 ain't working since there maintenance I have the 1st gen ps3 I can't sign in it keeps saying error 8001050f,,,, I called like 15x they all told me the same crap and how I have to pay 130 and send it in for service noooo **bleep** that I don't believe in paying for something I've not done as u said hard working earned money its not easy to give what u really don't have to some rich ppl who screwed us over with there mistakes ..I'm making a interview for the help me Howard I'm going to bring this live so the world can see because Sony takes us for an ediot I think there tryin to get the phat ps3 of the streets because all customer service j call there all offering me to send it and trade in for a ps3 slim,,, helll noooo don't worry I have something for them
Message 3 of 4 (628 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 3, 2012
I also got that code as well 80710092... I have a lot of evidence I called help me Howard they said I should call tomarrow for an interview I'm putting this on live tv since they trying screw me over I have a pack of crackers for them .
Message 4 of 4 (627 Views)
0 Likes