Oct 06 2012
By: juegomylego First Son 1 posts

8002AD36 Error?

[ Edited ]
1 replies 396 views Edited Oct 6, 2012

I have a 120 GB PS3 Slim running on the latest firmware and lately since i have been logging into PSN it kicks me out after a few minutes with this error code. Help anyone? I am directly connected with an ethernet cord straight from the modem to the PS3 and i have fast speeds from my apartment complex's internet.

P.S. I have the media server thing turned off (disabled)

Message 1 of 2 (396 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shinra Executive
36071 posts

Re: 8002AD36 Error?

Oct 7, 2012

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

When I look your error code up in the Sony database this is what I get as a possible reason:

Connection to the PlayStation Network server was reset. This may be temporary congestion with your Internet service. If you are on a wireless connection, the signal strength may be weak.

• Try signing in at a later time as there could be temporary congestion with your Internet service.
  • If your are using a wireless connection, check the signal stregnth of your connection. Move the PS3 system closer to your wireless access point (router).
  • If you continue to have problems connecting, there may be an issue with your Internet connection. Please click on your connection below for some help.
Message 2 of 2 (384 Views)
0 Likes