Uncharted Territory
1623 posts

Re: 2 accounts with the same sign in id(email address)

Dec 5, 2013

playofmaya wrote:

well, tell this to sony, because me and some other people have this. But i'm too lazy to show you several screenshots proving this. If you pay me 25$, i will take 5 minutes of my times making photos of my screens where you can see one **bleep** e-mail and two **bleep** psn names, each one for every console. It is probably a glitch, but it happened to many people including me. 

than its possible its patched

Message 11 of 23 (2,864 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 1, 2014

I know this is an old thread but did anyone having these issues manage to resolve them?

My playstation has always been signed in with the username MissClou

Today my playstation kept freezing on start up which only solved when I did a system restore.

Now, when I log in using the same email address and password it takes me to this username which I used to create an SEN with months AFTER I started using my ps3.

When I log onto Uplay and RockStar Social Club it still takes me to my MissCLou account.

My trophies will not sync up to this username and when I load any games it says the saves are registered to another user and I cannot achieve any trophies or save any game progress.

I know the PSN and SEN are the same thing, yet when I tried to log onto my account on my pc it told me I didn't exist and was to create a new account, which is when I created this one.

I also know the email is correct and not mis-spelt as I only use one email address, and use it to log on to my phone apps like GTA and Uplay on phone etc

Any ideas on how to retrieve my MissClou account?

EDIT: oh and if you look, it says I registered today, when in fact my email address has been registered since 2008. not sure if this is as I've not used the forum before though?

Message 12 of 23 (2,829 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
7407 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 2, 2014

Use the password recovery.

If you exsist it will email you If you don't... it won't

No matter how much you moan like charles at not being king yet...

That email is not assigned to MissCLou but the first account... 

This means You are going to have to return to the EU forum http://www.community.eu.playstation.com/ or uk.playstation.com and dig out the Phone number for UK CS and politely request on the phone that you can prove you own the Missclou account

Password, Credit card, PS+ staus and so on at the ready  

and Get the Email Changed.

(Visit Yahoo.co.uk to get a junk email for now to add it to then swap emails later)

See you across the virtual pond.

Once the emails have been swapped on PC.

You will have to do another system restore this time getting the  MissClou PSN ID...

SIEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester
I use Game Capture HD II to capture and upload videos on to the free youtube storage

View forum in Full Desktop Power or Mobile Mode.
Message 13 of 23 (2,817 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 12, 2014
Ok im curious bout something i had a PSN on my cousin's Ps3 but we never used the playstation Network or played online just straight gamed it solo or with our friends now i have a PS4 and got that Call Of Duty: Advance Warefare app on my phone and everytime i put in my email from my PS4 that i use for online gaming its said wrong password so i reset the password get a new one then when i log in on the app with the same email that i use on my PS4 instead of it going to my PSN on PS4 it takes me to the account on the PS3 like the accounts are linked or something so any help or idea's for this
Message 14 of 23 (2,463 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 17, 2014
I got 2 accounts for 1 address as well, anything is possible. We are limitless.
Message 15 of 23 (2,447 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Jan 18, 2015
Im actually having the same problem and i had to do it two accounts same email forgot the passoword in one of them now it keeps reseting the new accounts password.....
Message 16 of 23 (2,333 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Jan 21, 2015

I remember on the ps3 they had a thing where if  you typed psn1 in the middle of the email address your already using you could use the same email address twice change your user name but not lose any of your online progress, trophies or anything like that. Just tried doing it on the ps4 and couldn't get it to work. Rough times.

Message 17 of 23 (2,323 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 18, 2016

i have 2 accounts but emails are different

Message 18 of 23 (1,532 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
237 posts

Feb 3, 2016

I have to side with this as this same thing just happened.

My son was trying to add a user to his Playstaion 4 and he thought he would adding one.

Turns out his email address let him create another psn name.

The only difference was on the original log in the online name was Curb_Stoming_Yo when he entered the info he put in Curb_Stomin_Yo which allowed him the user name. This then over worte the original account.

To go one further, on my PS4 I have the original account still active. If we try to log into it say creating a new user. It goes with his new account he created.

The whole thing is really strange, these are sub accounts. Created showing the Stomin when I log into my master account.

Anyone else have this happen. I want to go back to the orignal user as this is the one my wife uses.

Playstation 3 80 gig for Christmas 07....
Motor storm, Juiced 2 HIN;
Madden 07,Tiger Woods 07
Haze
Demon's Souls, Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion, Folklore
Conan, Dark Sector, Star Wars The Force Unleashed, Little Big Planet
Guitar Hero Would Tour, Rock Band 2
Lego Star Wars, Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Batman
Message 19 of 23 (1,468 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 25, 2016

i am having the same problem did you find out how to fix it 

Message 20 of 23 (886 Views)
0 Likes