Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 29 2012
By: Go_G0-UbaRi First Son 7 posts

1st Time inputting redeem code"(a notice pops up saying its already been used)" WHAT GIVES?

6 replies 410 views Edited Nov 29, 2012
This freaking ridiculous . I bought Uncharted 3 Game of the Edition. Everythings Great until the first time i tried to input the online activation code to play multiplayer a notice pops on my screen saying the code has already been used " eventhough it was my first time ever inputting the code EVER. SERIOUSLY did i just waste 40 bucks for nothing. Been trying to get assistance or tech support from Playstation for almost a week now and still know response . This isn't the 1st time this has happened to be either. You would think sony would have patch this frustrating little issue up by now. Freakin frustrating as Ever. and you wonder why people are more drawn to 360. No redeem code issues with them what so ever. PLEASE Someone HELP Me a hundreds of others with the same irritating issue .. all i want to do is play uncharted 3 multiplayer with the goty redeem code that I payed for and entitled to.

Message 1 of 7 (410 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17663 posts

Re: 1st Time inputting redeem code"(a notice pops up saying its already been used)" WHAT G

Nov 30, 2012
Message 2 of 7 (402 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Re: 1st Time inputting redeem code"(a notice pops up saying its already been used)" WHAT G

Nov 30, 2012
I bought it Brand New at Gamestop Monday afternoon.
Message 3 of 7 (395 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
15442 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 30, 2012

"Brand new at Gamestop" is kind of a contradiction in terms in some places.  GameStop is notorious for removing the factory shrink wrap from new games.  All bets are off after that. I've never had a problem redeeming a code in a game that I purchased from Amazon.  Unless the game was factory shrink-wrapped, and not heat shrink-wrapped, the code might have been used before even if the game was sold to you as new, especially at Gamestop.

GKP
Message 4 of 7 (379 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Nov 30, 2012
What should i do IF that is the case. Bring the game along with the already used code back to gamestop and either get my money back or see if i can get a new code ?< i highly doubt that can get a new code now .I bought the game on monday haven't played it since then because the activation code that came with the game was already used by someone else apparently. should i still take it up with gamestop or should i still pursue getting this issue resolved by playstation technical support. smh.. i really HATE going through all this trouble just to play multiplayer for a game . its stressful and irritating. anyways . any good suggestions are welcome. Lord knows i'm tired of having a game lying around my room that i just bought but can't play MP because of an already used activation code.
Message 5 of 7 (375 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Nov 30, 2012
no advice at all : (
Message 6 of 7 (352 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 30, 2013

I'm having the same problem, bought a brand new U3 goty and it says the pass is in use! Has your issue been resolved? If not what should I do? Buy another code? :smileyfrustrated: It's quite frusturating since I have already spent 40$ on the game.

Message 7 of 7 (240 Views)
0 Likes