Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
1 posts

Re: 14 Business Days to send an email?

Jun 18, 2011

I never read forums or respond to anything but this is really making me mad. I'm having the same problem. I called sony they said theyd send an email that will take up to 14 days. Okay on the 12th day i got an email saying sorry we cant fix youre problem. Sooo.... I call back and they try to resend the email about changing the password. 14 business days later.... no email. on the 16th day I call back asking them why didnt i get an email. They said they might have typed something in wrong. so they sent me another email and now its 4 days after that. Sorry if this is hard to follow. I'm sorta just venting. But im still unable to access my psn account so Im really unhappy with sony right now. Anyone still cant go on their PSN??

Message 11 of 13 (21 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jun 18, 2011

That sucks. It seems everyone is logged out again now, I have not talked to a single person in North America that can log on and I have friends on East and West coast, sent text messages and no one can log onto the network. Good luck getting your situation taken care of.

Message 12 of 13 (21 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 18, 2011

wow Ithought it was only me and thats why it took so long I figured everyone else must be working fine costomer servis needs to change its name

Message 13 of 13 (21 Views)
0 Likes