Mar 19 2013
By: psvitagamer2012 Lombax Warrior 178 posts

$10 dallar PSN code,anyone else get it late here??

4 replies 339 views Edited Mar 19, 2013

I just found an email here from Sony telling me I had a free $10 dollar code to use,the problem is it expired right after they sent me the email!!What gives?What kind of crap is that?Some code giveaway. LOL

Need to scratch that retro need you have?Try Video 61!
We're at: www.atarisales.com and video61@tcq.net
We can fill every Atari or etc need be it sales or service. :smileyhappy:

Formerly known as PSP509 and JediKnight509 on the PSP Forum and PSN Leaderboards! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:
Video Gamer Extraodinaire!!! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
663 posts

Re: $10 dallar PSN code,anyone else get it late here??

Mar 19, 2013

Sony has been sending out codes for $10 credit vouchers. Given your wording ("just found", "right after they sent me the email"), I assume they sent it a few days ago and you only now just found it.

psvitagamer2012 wrote:

I just found an email here from Sony telling me I had a free $10 dollar code to use,the problem is it expired right after they sent me the email!!What gives?What kind of crap is that?Some code giveaway. LOL

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Mar 19, 2013

theonecalledgsk wrote:

Sony has been sending out codes for $10 credit vouchers. Given your wording ("just found", "right after they sent me the email"), I assume they sent it a few days ago and you only now just found it.

psvitagamer2012 wrote:

Yeah it was buried in my email.

It appeared to have been resent because of the wording "if your original got lost or mis-placed we are sending you your redemption code again".

Correct. I never knew about it before. :smileyhappy:

Need to scratch that retro need you have?Try Video 61!
We're at: www.atarisales.com and video61@tcq.net
We can fill every Atari or etc need be it sales or service. :smileyhappy:

Formerly known as PSP509 and JediKnight509 on the PSP Forum and PSN Leaderboards! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:
Video Gamer Extraodinaire!!! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8423 posts

Mar 19, 2013

make sure Sonys email addy's are on your Safe list in your email so they dont go to your spam folder too.  For some reason i had that happen recently for the Purchase email they send out.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2013

mixedkidbx wrote:

make sure Sonys email addy's are on your Safe list in your email so they dont go to your spam folder too.  For some reason i had that happen recently for the Purchase email they send out.

because of that I started to check my spam folder for the first time in my life lol but still nothing -.-

Edit:  This thead was bumped and will now be locked.  Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (298 Views)
0 Likes