Reply
Nov 30 2013
By: codserbia First Son 9 posts
Offline
Accepted Solution

10$ credit from pre orders "already consumed"?!

[ Edited ]
9 replies 416 views Edited Nov 30, 2013

Hello

 

I recently wanted to upgrade my Call Of Duty Ghost to PS4 version with credit i got from pre-ordering the game before end of October.

I logged to my email to check it, and after trying to redeem it it says "already consumed" and that's kind of impossible? First time trying to redeem was a hickup, i needed to refresh window and do it again. Still in my wallet is just 0.01$ leftover from buying the game

 

Is there any help regarding this? I really don't know how it can be used. I can provide all nessesary info about my account, when i bougt my game etc etc.

 

Thank you.

 

EDIT: Just for update, now im getting not valid code or expired.

Message 1 of 10 (416 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Offline
39516 posts
 

Re: 10$ credit from pre orders "already consumed"?!

Nov 30, 2013

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

 


codserbia wrote:

Hello

 

I recently wanted to upgrade my Call Of Duty Ghost to PS4 version with credit i got from pre-ordering the game before end of October.

I logged to my email to check it, and after trying to redeem it it says "already consumed" and that's kind of impossible? First time trying to redeem was a hickup, i needed to refresh window and do it again. Still in my wallet is just 0.01$ leftover from buying the game

 

Is there any help regarding this? I really don't know how it can be used. I can provide all nessesary info about my account, when i bougt my game etc etc.

 

Thank you.

 

EDIT: Just for update, now im getting not valid code or expired.


http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/Network-Issues-on-PSN/td-p/423133...

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 10 (399 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 11/30/2013
Offline
9 posts
 

Re: 10$ credit from pre orders "already consumed"?!

Nov 30, 2013
Hey

Thanks for heads up!

Hopefully it will be solved in next couple of days Smiley Happy thanks again.
Message 3 of 10 (388 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Offline
39516 posts
 

Re: 10$ credit from pre orders "already consumed"?!

Nov 30, 2013

codserbia wrote:
Hey

Thanks for heads up!

Hopefully it will be solved in next couple of days Smiley Happy thanks again.

You're welcome, here's hoping they sort it out soon huh!

 

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 4 of 10 (378 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 11/30/2013
Offline
9 posts
 

Re: 10$ credit from pre orders "already consumed"?!

Dec 1, 2013

Just a little update:

 

Since redeeming is working again, my voucher still shows like "consumed"

 

That's voucher i got for pre-ordering the game on PSN... Is there any solution/fix for this?

 

Thanks

Message 5 of 10 (311 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Offline
39516 posts
 

Re: 10$ credit from pre orders "already consumed"?!

Dec 1, 2013

codserbia wrote:

Just a little update:

 

Since redeeming is working again, my voucher still shows like "consumed"

 

That's voucher i got for pre-ordering the game on PSN... Is there any solution/fix for this?

 

Thanks


It's showing that it's been redeemed already?

 

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 6 of 10 (301 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 11/30/2013
Offline
9 posts
 

Re: 10$ credit from pre orders "already consumed"?!

Dec 1, 2013
Yes, by this order:

invalid - consumed - invalid - consumed and now only consumed.

No funds added in the meantime on my account.

This is from the first time i tried to redeem it.
Message 7 of 10 (288 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 11/30/2013
Offline
9 posts
 

Re: 10$ credit from pre orders "already consumed"?!

Dec 2, 2013

Any update regarding this?

Message 8 of 10 (230 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/09/2012
Offline
183 posts
 

Re: 10$ credit from pre orders "already consumed"?!

Dec 3, 2013

Are you talking about the $10 codes given for spending $50 in october? If you are those codes expire really quickly. I believe the ones this time expired on nov 30. You have to redeem them (i.e. put the code in and add the money to your psn account) before that expiration date. Once redeemed you can take as long as you want to spend the money. However I would say to give sony a call because code redemption was down during the last two available days for those codes, which isnt your fault, and you couldnt have known that you wouldnt be able to redeem it on those days i.e. before it expired. I'm sure if you explained that to them they would fix it.

Message 9 of 10 (212 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 11/30/2013
Offline
9 posts
 

Re: 10$ credit from pre orders "already consumed"?!

Dec 5, 2013

Yes, i was referring on that voucher

 

Also, is there any update regarding this from Sony Support guys on this forum? Should I send my code to someone to check?

 

Thanks

Message 10 of 10 (167 Views)
Reply
0 Likes