Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 19 2012
By: axeraer56 First Son 1 posts

psp go banned from creating accounts.

2 replies 662 views Edited Jul 19, 2012
Hello, as you see from my subject this is my problem. I bought a used psp go that already had an account on it. I had used a $20 card on his account a bought ghost recon. About 10-20 days later I deactivated the account so I can try to delete it and get my own account to use. I try signing into my account that is not banned and it tells me "Access to PlaystationNetwork from this system has been banned or temporarily suspended" and it can't be temporarily suspended because I've had this prom for 2 year4. Please help me.
Message 1 of 3 (662 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5070 posts

Re: psp go banned from creating accounts.

Jul 19, 2012

what you say dosent make much sense--- if you knew to change accounts-- why did you buy a game with the old account?

but mostr likely you have a stolen system

Message 2 of 3 (658 Views)
MVP Support
4692 posts

Re: psp go banned from creating accounts.

Jul 19, 2012

axeraer56 wrote:
Hello, as you see from my subject this is my problem. I bought a used psp go that already had an account on it. I had used a $20 card on his account a bought ghost recon. About 10-20 days later I deactivated the account so I can try to delete it and get my own account to use. I try signing into my account that is not banned and it tells me "Access to PlaystationNetwork from this system has been banned or temporarily suspended" and it can't be temporarily suspended because I've had this prom for 2 year4. Please help me.

As jpbslayer said, the system was probably stolen or banned for some other reason (the only cases I've heard of have to do with money, e.g. making purchases with someone else's account or cancelling bank payments for PSN purchases).  I really doubt Sony would help restore it for you.  Your best bet would be to try and return it, but you say, "I've had this prom for 2 year4," does that mean, "I've had this problem for 2 years?"  If so, why wait until now?

Message 3 of 3 (653 Views)
0 Likes