Dec 31 2011
By: Rockpopple Wastelander 665 posts

How can I check the Playstation Network Status?

5 replies 63570 views Edited Dec 31, 2010

Hey guys, I've been having error 8002AD3D for the last few days. Kinda kills the fun if playing online, right? The internet still works and I'm getting good reception from the wireless router, but the PSN just won't work. Does anyone know if the Playstation Network is just down, and can someone tell me how I can check the Status of the network on my own in the future or if that's possible?

And please don't tell me to use Google. I've used Google. All the links Google turns up on the subject of PSN Status check are USELESS. Go ahead and try it yourself if you don't believe me.

On another note.... Man, I haven't been to these forums for months and it turns to crap. This place looks awful. Everything's unnecessarily hard to find. Whoever designed this should not have a happy new year.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (63,570 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25961 posts

Re: How can I check the Playstation Network Status?

Dec 31, 2010

Rockpopple wrote:

Hey guys, I've been having error 8002AD3D for the last few days. Kinda kills the fun if playing online, right? The internet still works and I'm getting good reception from the wireless router, but the PSN just won't work. Does anyone know if the Playstation Network is just down, and can someone tell me how I can check the Status of the network on my own in the future or if that's possible?

And please don't tell me to use Google. I've used Google. All the links Google turns up on the subject of PSN Status check are USELESS. Go ahead and try it yourself if you don't believe me.

On another note.... Man, I haven't been to these forums for months and it turns to crap. This place looks awful. Everything's unnecessarily hard to find. Whoever designed this should not have a happy new year.

As far as I know there is no website to check the PSN status, I can tell you though that the PSN is working fine, if there was major PSN problem then this Forum would be full of Threads about it, & for what its worth the errors you are getting are likely to be local to you, either your ISP or your setup at home & not natiowide.

You can look your error code up here >

http://us.playstation.com/support/answer/index.htm?a_id=939

P.S. I agree with you about the Forums, although I am sloooowly getting used to them!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (63,570 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4606 posts

Jan 1, 2011

Crazy.  This used to tell you the status of the network, but no longer.  I guess I'll erase that bookmark. 

http://www.us.playstation.com/PS3/Network/Status

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (63,570 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 24, 2011

the play station network is down.will be back up whenever who knows

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (63,570 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4953 posts

Apr 24, 2011

wow this thread was months old

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (63,570 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 24, 2011

was seing if i was working or not

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (63,570 Views)
0 Likes