Jun 09 2012
By: Sir_Leadhead First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

Adding PSN Gift Card service down?

3 replies 55 views Edited Jun 9, 2012

So I got some gift cards for christmas 2011 for psn. I don't have internet at home, so I take my playstation over to a friends house and try to add the funds from the gift cards there. I get a message saying the service is under maintenence. I had to go at the time, so I just kept the cards.

I just got another oppertunity to add the funds from the cards to my wallet again, months later, and I get the same message. Is anyone else having this problem?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (55 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Adding PSN Gift Card service down?

Jun 9, 2012

Well, I just tried it again, and the cards worked. Hopefully no one else had this problem, idk what caused it (unless they really were doing site maintenence at the exact same times that I logged on, highly unlikely)

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2706 posts

Jun 10, 2012

I'm trying to redeem a PSN card now and it recognizes thats its a PSN card, but when I say 'yes' to putting the funds into my wallet I then get a message saying "The funds could not be added to your wallet".

It doesnt say why or anything, please can someone help or have any ideas why its doing this.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (55 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
27912 posts

Jun 10, 2012

There was maintenance today.

EDIT: Miantenance may not be te right word, there were "issues" with the service & Sony were aware of it.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (55 Views)
0 Likes