If you already have a Spotify account (that was not created on Facebook), just log in to PlayStation™Music to get started. This will connect your Spotify account to your account on PlayStation™Network (Sony Entertainment Network account):
- Go to PlayStation™Music on the content launcher on your PS4™ console, or find Spotify in the Music section on your PS3™ console.
- Select LOG IN.
- Select OTHER WAYS TO LOG IN.
- Select Username & Password.
- Enter your username and password, and select LOG IN.
- If you see the LINK ACCOUNTS button, select it.
Now you’ll be automatically logged into Spotify whenever you log into your PS4™ or PS3™ system, even if you are using a different console.
Note: If you created your Spotify account with Facebook, you can use Spotify on PlayStation® via Spotify Connect.