Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 18 2013
By: DarkTopaz88 First Son 3 posts

PlayStation App issues - Help is appreciated

3 replies 251 views Edited Nov 18, 2013
I can send messages to friends on PS3 via the PS app but incoming messages are not sent to the app nor viewable on the app. Also, even though I'm online on the PSN via the PS app, my friends don't see me as online on the PSN.
P.S. - Installed on a Samsung Galaxy S3.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Re: PlayStation App issues - Help is appreciated

Nov 25, 2013
The app says it only works if have a ps4 but I was able to download demos n games than have them downloading on my vita n ps3 it worked good for awhile now when login I get the same issues wrong login or password message I found a way around the app to be able to download stuff still but can't login to app n get into it that way hope fixed soon
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (206 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Dec 18, 2013

I have a ipod touch 4 an when i send messages to my ps3 friends they seem to recieve them,but i cant recieve theirs,they use their ps3 systems an i use the app,as far as i know they dont need the app to reply,they can reply from the ps3 please help i have been having this issue and have been unsuccessful in resovling it

redhoodxx
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (172 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 10, 2014
I can't connect to the Ps4, because I'm using a lan cable and they have to be connected to the same network.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (128 Views)
0 Likes