Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5723 posts

Re: ps2 still got some fight left????

Jan 27, 2007
That's good to know, it gives us some options while we are waiting for the price to come down on the PS3 and for more games to be developed for the PS3.
Photobucket
Message 11 of 60 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8292 posts

Jan 27, 2007

ZanyD wrote:

carbonox_ratchet wrote:

Will you marry me? You can the be the woman in this relationship.

BOOYAH!!!!!!!

:smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

That may be quite possibly the funniest thing I've seen... at least here on the forums.....

Hold on while I catch my breath....
Message 12 of 60 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5830 posts

Jan 27, 2007

carbonox_ratchet wrote:

squidward5580 wrote:

carbonox_ratchet wrote:
I just read the North American list and you guys have got some pretty decent games on it. Then I look my list (UK) and the only good games on it are FFXII and GoWII. More proof that we get the short straw in games.

well hit those dating sites and get yourself a n/a wife.

for you sweetie of course

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

http://www.tmplace.net/
Message 13 of 60 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8292 posts

Jan 27, 2007

squidward5580 wrote:

carbonox_ratchet wrote:

squidward5580 wrote:

carbonox_ratchet wrote:
I just read the North American list and you guys have got some pretty decent games on it. Then I look my list (UK) and the only good games on it are FFXII and GoWII. More proof that we get the short straw in games.

OOO I wanna be invited!

Who here knows a minister/is a minister?
Message 14 of 60 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
45517 posts

Jan 27, 2007

Chaos92 wrote:

squidward5580 wrote:

carbonox_ratchet wrote:

squidward5580 wrote:

carbonox_ratchet wrote:

OOO I wanna be invited!

You can be squid's maid.
Message 15 of 60 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5830 posts

Jan 27, 2007

carbonox_ratchet wrote:

Chaos92 wrote:

squidward5580 wrote:

carbonox_ratchet wrote:

squidward5580 wrote:

carbonox_ratchet wrote:

OOO I wanna be invited!

You can be squid's maid.

hope you don't mind wearing a frilly pink dress.

sniff sniff i never thought you'd ask, carbo.

Message 16 of 60 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21934 posts

Jan 27, 2007
And at the reception...we can all play Wizards of Funk!
Photobucket
Message 17 of 60 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21934 posts

Jan 27, 2007
Huh? God of War 2 is coming out this March.
edit: nevermind...I read it wrong.

Message Edited by ZanyD on 01-27-2007 10:08 AM
Photobucket
Message 18 of 60 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12042 posts

Jan 27, 2007

PSPMAN07 wrote:

squidward5580 wrote:
for all of you still clinging to the little black box here is a list of some of the upcoming games.

http://ps2.ign.com/index/release.html

Looks like the PS2 will be around for another year, for all the people who haven't got the PS3 don't fret the PS2 is still kick some asres and taking some names

Lol, another year? Try a couple more years. Probably won't see great titles such as Rogue Galaxy, God of War II, Persona 3, and what have you after 2007, but you best believe there's going to be games to keep the PS2 going well into 2008... but a lot of people won't have next gen consoles for another 3 years. then again, I still question the decision to go next gen already. We could have all three consoles launch this upcoming Winter and still had plenty of room for developers to toy w/ in the current gen.

Red Star, June? Man, this game was suppose to be out, suppose to be released soon, and now June? Geez, if this keeps up by the time it's released I'll care less about it. Matter of fact I've been caring less about it lately... then again, Gamespot.com has it listed as Feb 14, and ebgames has the same date... Lol, I wish publishers would announce more official dates, and find a better way to filter info to retailers, and websites so we don't get twenty different release dates for games. Lol, Amazon.com has it listed as 2/6 as an official date from publisher... So nice...

Still some good games coming. Very few that I'll buy, though. God of War II, Rogue Galaxy, Persona 3, and possibly Tomb Raider Anniversary, Red Star, and Dawn of Mana.

Message Edited by Seraphim on 01-27-2007 01:17 PM
Message 19 of 60 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5830 posts

Jan 27, 2007

Lol, another year? Try a couple more years. Probably won't see great titles such as Rogue Galaxy, God of War II, Persona 3, and what have you after 2007, but you best believe there's going to be games to keep the PS2 going well into 2008... but a lot of people won't have next gen consoles for another 3 years. then again, I still question the decision to go next gen already. We could have all three consoles launch this upcoming Winter and still had plenty of room for developers to toy w/ in the current gen.

Red Star, June? Man, this game was suppose to be out, suppose to be released soon, and now June? Geez, if this keeps up by the time it's released I'll care less about it. Matter of fact I've been caring less about it lately...

Still some good games coming. Very few that I'll buy, though. God of War II, Rogue Galaxy, Persona 3, and possibly Tomb Raider Anniversary, Red Star, and Dawn of Mana.

i really think sony got caught up in the "keepin up with the jones's mentality" nintendo needed the wii cuz the gc wasn't hardly a contender. MS with the 360 gained an edge over the ps2 but assuming the sales figures are correct it wasn't much of one. so sony felt the need to "get into the next gen" which was foolish. they should have waited, worked out the kinks in the console, gave devs the time to become familiar with the new technology, and focused on the ps2. cuz honestly i think they have put themselves into a tailspin and it will be hard to pull out of. especially since thier release list over the next year has only a few killer apps (and that is if there is no delays)

Message 20 of 60 (3 Views)
0 Likes