Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
449 posts

Re: have you ever sold a game, then missed it and bought again?

Dec 16, 2007
I have a couple of copies of some games, does that count? Even if I already own a game, say Final Fantasy 7, and I see a copy for like 10 bucks, I just buy it.. You never know when you might need a game for a friend or if the price will spike on ebay!
XBL - Project Grave
Message 11 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6381 posts

Dec 16, 2007
Actually yes I sold Jak II a few years back, and after a while, I grew to miss and, and I ended up buying it again last weekend.
Message 12 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
465 posts

Dec 16, 2007
nope, i keep everygame i buy thankyou
Message 13 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
486 posts

Dec 16, 2007
the Godfather for the ps2 and got the Godfather for the ps3, but they were kinda different but yea
Message 14 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Dec 16, 2007
Yeah, I did that with "Legia 2 Duel Saga." I beat it, sold it, ...then bought it back, few months later.
Always remember, that Quigon rocccccks!!!!
Live in your world, play in ours!
May the force be with you, always.
-Jedi Atarah
Message 15 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11832 posts

Dec 16, 2007
I have never done this because I know that even though I may become slightly bored with one game and not want to play it any longer, with time, I'll want to pick it up and play it again. With some of my games, I haven't played them in so long that I can hardly remember how the characters interact, the story, the controls, and the overall game, and because of this, playing through the game again is as just as much fun or even more fun than when I had first played it. I run into moments like, "Hah! How did I forget about that part!?" It's fun to re-play my previous games to reminisce about the old times, and most of the time, I haven't unlocked everything that can be unlocked in each game, so I have even more incentive to play it again to try to finsih it at 100%, thereby giving me a greater sense of achievement and the feeling that I got more than $50 or $60 worth out of it.
Message 16 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Dec 16, 2007
not really  i rarely sell my games back
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 17 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1268 posts

Dec 16, 2007

Argetlam532 wrote:
I have never done this because I know that even though I may become slightly bored with one game and not want to play it any longer, with time, I'll want to pick it up and play it again. With some of my games, I haven't played them in so long that I can hardly remember how the characters interact, the story, the controls, and the overall game, and because of this, playing through the game again is as just as much fun or even more fun than when I had first played it. I run into moments like, "Hah! How did I forget about that part!?" It's fun to re-play my previous games to reminisce about the old times, and most of the time, I haven't unlocked everything that can be unlocked in each game, so I have even more incentive to play it again to try to finsih it at 100%, thereby giving me a greater sense of achievement and the feeling that I got more than $50 or $60 worth out of it.

Well stated - I went through that myself with the games I didn't sell - I know I won't ever sell the game in your sig!
Message 18 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1054 posts

Re: Re: have you ever sold a game, then missed it and bought again?

Dec 16, 2007
I sold GripShift for psp and now I miss it.......................
Photobucket
Message 19 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
931 posts

Dec 16, 2007
Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal.

Man I love that game.

Edit** Also with Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy

Message Edited by NEODYMIUM on 12-16-2007 12:08 PM
Message 20 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes