I was one of the many out there whose auction was ended last night due to the game now being "adult." In order to relist the game, I have to include it in the same category as "Double D Housewives Take It Up The . . " Here an excerp from eBay's notification.
Items such as those you’ve listed are not permitted within eBay's general categories, even if they are cropped, edited or otherwise self-censored. Our Mature Audiences policies define materials to be adult in nature if they include, but are not limited to:
* Items that depict frontal nudity (with very limited exceptions)
* Images or representation of intercourse or other sexual activity involving humans or human-like creatures (such as in Anime or Hentai)
* Anything which requires the person purchasing the item to be 18 years of age or older
* Any materials where the sole purpose is to arouse or titillate the senses in a sexual manner
* Any items which are designed for sexual use (such as vibrators or bondage gear)
* Items that portray sexual characteristics
Whatever. I can't believe I've been reduced to selling my PS2 game like it was porn. I had no idea that eBay even had a porn section, but they do! Your thoughts?
crucial kid wrote: It must suck for everybody that had bids on that game.
Very true. Now, when I want to sell it, I have to go to that category. And if I wanna see how others are selling, I have to look at all that porn. It's full of pics that you'll see to the left of the listing like everything else. Some people won't mind, but I sure as hell don't want to see it.