Splicer
47 posts

Re: Where would you be WITHOUT Online Gaming?

Dec 1, 2009
that would suck i mean thats i why i choose a ps3 over a 360 free online and what about killzone 2 mw2 MAG and other multiplayer games it would just suck so much i wouldnt even bother play games after i beat it
Please use plain text.
Message 181 of 190 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1555 posts

Dec 1, 2009

Wow! We have a bit of conversation an controversy in this thread. Read through quite a few of the replies, you guys have some amazing explanations!

Keep it up!

-xDRx

*Signature stolen by the Sushi_Pirate*
Please use plain text.
Message 182 of 190 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
310 posts

Dec 2, 2009
in a corner crying...really though, i would probably play more sports and do better in school...but i wouldnt have as much fun :smileytongue: oh, and my wife would be extatic.
Please use plain text.
Message 183 of 190 (20 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1362 posts

Dec 2, 2009
I'd be in the same spot I've been for the past 20-25 years playing games, content with the games I have and enjoying the gaming experiences they bring me, so in essence I'd be just fine with or without online gaming.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 184 of 190 (20 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Dec 2, 2009
Where would I be? Richer from having spent less money on games and hardware upgrades.
"Victory is reserved for those who are willing to pay its price"
Please use plain text.
Message 185 of 190 (20 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1031 posts

Dec 3, 2009
I would probably be spending alot more money.
Please use plain text.
Message 186 of 190 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1475 posts

Dec 3, 2009
that's a good point, omega-gamer. if nothing BUT single-player games were available, how many MORE would we have to keep buying to keep ourselves entertained?
Please use plain text.
Message 187 of 190 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
211 posts

Dec 3, 2009
I would be on my computer... Online computer gaming is 10x better than online console gaming... but the thing is a computer that can run Bioshock needs the minimum of 2.2GHz 4GB of RAM and 528MB of video RAM, oh and a VERY expensive video card. Online console gaming is a cheaper way to enjoy games online...
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Dakuro1I own 360, PS3, and WII I love em all, I am proud to say that I am not a fanboy.
Please use plain text.
Message 188 of 190 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
489 posts

Dec 4, 2009

It is for all the listed qualities you listed that  I started playing Socom . Seems as if there are High ups that don't really understand what you mean. Because the Socom community has waited over a year for DLC ..?

xDeathReaperx_2 wrote:

E.Q:  Where would you be without Online Gaming?

I've been thinking latley if there wasn't any online gaming think of all the stuff that wouldn't be put into games this day. This mean's no downloadable Map Pack's, Demo's, Communication, basically no nothing other than the Story line of the game. You'd basically just play the game and finish it and move on to the next. Online Gaming has extended game's life & potentinal. The ability to play with 18 Player's in utilize communication to the max by using a headset other than communicating in text. 

Wrap up:  If there was no online gaming today, I wouldn't be as much as a gamer as I am today. I wouldn't be trying to bootup my PS3 and looking forward to chat & play games with all of my fellow gamer's because online gaming wouldn't exist.

-xDRx

Please use plain text.
Message 189 of 190 (20 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

Dec 4, 2009

Dalmasca12 wrote:

because of online, we no longer have complex long campaigns. we now have shorter story modes, and 75% of the gamers now are rude and extremely competitive due to playing online with other people.

Exactly what I was going to say. I hate games that sacrifice their single player campaigns and their stories for online play. Sure, playing online is fun (other than the screaming 9 year olds) but what happened to long, exciting, immersing single player modes and even local mulitplayer? Doesn't anyone have friends over to play locally anymore? 

Please use plain text.
Message 190 of 190 (20 Views)
0 Likes