Highlighted
Wastelander
838 posts

Re: What trilogy HD remake would you like to see?

Apr 17, 2011

Not a lot of people show love for the Legacy of Kain series. I wouldn't mind that. Eidos could use the dreamcast version of Soul Reaver, that game looked sick on dreamcast. You would get 4 games. Sould Reaver, Soul Reaver 2, Blood Omen 2 and Defiance.  A underrated franchise with a great story and characters.

Message 61 of 88 (164 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 7, 2011

I really would like to see a Kingdom Hearts 1, Chain of Memories and 2, from ps2, to ps3, in a perfect Remake hd Trilogy

Message 62 of 88 (164 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
21008 posts

Jul 8, 2011

Argetlam wrote:

I'd have to say the two series I would like to see the most would be:

• Metal Gear Solid
  • Ratchet and Clank

It's been years since I've played through the latter series and months since I've played the former. I would love to brush-up on the stories and doing so with Trophies and an HD facelift would be awesome.

PS.com MVPs: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.

Posting: Quality > Quantity - Member of the Welcoming Committee

I'd definately like to see Metal Gear Solid series as well.   (Also RE (which is already confirmed), and a Devil May Cry collection (which is currently a rumor).)

BTW sweet sig, and its been awhile since i've seen you good to see you back man,.

Message 63 of 88 (164 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12021 posts

Jul 8, 2011

Super_Vegeta1986 wrote:

Argetlam wrote:

• Metal Gear Solid
  • Ratchet and Clank

It's been years since I've played through the latter series and months since I've played the former. I would love to brush-up on the stories and doing so with Trophies and an HD facelift would be awesome.

I'd definately like to see Metal Gear Solid series as well.   (Also RE (which is already confirmed), and a Devil May Cry collection (which is currently a rumor).)

BTW sweet sig, and its been awhile since i've seen you good to see you back man,.

To be completely honest with you, I don’t think Argetlam ever left.

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 64 of 88 (164 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
21008 posts

Jul 8, 2011

SweetPoison13 wrote:

Super_Vegeta1986 wrote:

Argetlam wrote:

• Metal Gear Solid
  • Ratchet and Clank

has he been lurking, or have I simply been missing his posts?

Message 65 of 88 (164 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8173 posts

Jul 8, 2011

bronxz32 wrote:

Not a lot of people show love for the Legacy of Kain series. I wouldn't mind that. Eidos could use the dreamcast version of Soul Reaver, that game looked sick on dreamcast. You would get 4 games. Sould Reaver, Soul Reaver 2, Blood Omen 2 and Defiance.  A underrated franchise with a great story and characters.

Yes, yes, yes and YES! Please!

I love the Legacy of Kain/Soul Reaver franchise. Now we're at Square-Enix's mercy as to whether they'll let Crystal Dynamics make anything other than another Tomb Raider game.

Message 66 of 88 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3334 posts

Jul 8, 2011

jak and daxter

Image and video hosting by TinyPicHEAVY WEAPONS GUYImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 67 of 88 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4029 posts

Jul 8, 2011

Jag_Stilvecchio wrote:

bronxz32 wrote:

I love the Legacy of Kain/Soul Reaver franchise. Now we're at Square-Enix's mercy as to whether they'll let Crystal Dynamics make anything other than another Tomb Raider game.

Jag_Stilvecchio Trophy Card

You two have very good taste.  I was obsessed with the Soul Reaver series, really great games with a solid story. 

I'll add a few more series to the discussion that I'd personally like to see:

Clocktower 1-3

Shadow Hearts 1-2....and 3 I guess, I'd be willing to buy it for the first two. 

.hack 1-3 and sneak 4 in there   It would sell like hotcakes I'm sure.

Onimusha 1-3 

SOCOM 1-3

Suikoden 3-5 (if this counts)

Xenosaga 1-3

Zone of the Enders 1-2...and uhm some trailers or something to make it a trilogy

I think if any of those came out I'd buy them in a heart beat.

What do you guys think??? 

-SP

Message 68 of 88 (164 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8173 posts

Jul 8, 2011

Sushi_Pirate wrote:

Jag_Stilvecchio wrote:

bronxz32 wrote:

Jag_Stilvecchio Trophy Card

You two have very good taste.  I was obsessed with the Soul Reaver series, really great games with a solid story. 

I'll add a few more series to the discussion that I'd personally like to see:

Clocktower 1-3

Shadow Hearts 1-2....and 3 I guess, I'd be willing to buy it for the first two. 

.hack 1-3 and sneak 4 in there   It would sell like hotcakes I'm sure.

Onimusha 1-3 

SOCOM 1-3

Suikoden 3-5 (if this counts)

Xenosaga 1-3

Zone of the Enders 1-2...and uhm some trailers or something to make it a trilogy

I think if any of those came out I'd buy them in a heart beat.

What do you guys think??? 

-SP

That list looks pretty good to me. Except I'll admit that I haven't played any of the Clocktower games... though I've wanted to, just never had the chance. Also, though I'm a big fan of Suikoden 1 & 2 I didn't care for the PS2 versions. I think the games lost their charm when they made the jump to the PS2.

Message 69 of 88 (164 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12021 posts

Jul 9, 2011

Super_Vegeta1986 wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:

Super_Vegeta1986 wrote:

Argetlam wrote:

• Metal Gear Solid
  • Ratchet and Clank

has he been lurking, or have I simply been missing his posts?

I think you're looking at a combination of those two options.

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 70 of 88 (164 Views)
0 Likes