Survivor
2702 posts

Re: What trilogy HD remake would you like to see?

Feb 21, 2011

Grand Theft Auto 3

Grand Theft Auto Vice City

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 88 (159 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1319 posts

Feb 21, 2011

SOCOM

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 88 (159 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Feb 21, 2011

jak & daxter ,jak 2,3,and x

final fantasy x x-2, and 12

kingdom hearts 1&2

actually what would be better is if they just let us buy an addon to play ps2 games i would pay $50

for it. the only down side is no trophys.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 88 (159 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3976 posts

Feb 21, 2011

SweetPoison13 wrote:

Some of the video game collections that I would like to see remastered and ported to the PlayStation®3:

• Silent Hill Collection (SH2, SH3, & SH4)  Hell yes! Gotta play SH3 and 4
  • Resident Evil Collection (RECVX & RE4) Own the ps2 collection(box set), but yes for those who don't have it
  • Metal Gear Solid Collection (MSG2 & MSG3)  Would like the chance to play these games, and I think this one is on the way
  • Devil May Cry Collection (DMC1, DMC2, & DMC3) Same with DMC 2 and 3
  • Grand Theft Auto Collection (GTA III, GTA VC, & GTA SA) I also own this collection, but again, it would be great for those who don't have it

I would purchase a Silent Hill Collection and a Devil May Cry Collection in a heartbeat (true fact).

I'd also like to see Ratchet and Jak collections, because I haven't played those games, but would like to make ammends.  As is the case with a few of those collections.  Great choices.  I couldn't agree more.  I hear a Prince of Persia Collection is also on the way in physical form for NA, which I'd prefer to digital downloads.  I'd love the chance to play these games, but I'd like the chance to play them on a disc, so I won't buy them unless this is the case. 

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 88 (159 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
995 posts

Feb 22, 2011

Romanic of the Three Kingdoms

I love that game its sick been playing it since it first came out

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 88 (159 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11000 posts

Feb 22, 2011

tross88 wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:

Some of the video game collections that I would like to see remastered and ported to the PlayStation®3:

• Silent Hill Collection (SH2, SH3, & SH4) Hell yes! Gotta play SH3 and 4
  • Resident Evil Collection (RECVX & RE4) Own the ps2 collection(box set), but yes for those who don't have it
  • Metal Gear Solid Collection (MSG2 & MSG3) Would like the chance to play these games, and I think this one is on the way
  • Devil May Cry Collection (DMC1, DMC2, & DMC3) Same with DMC 2 and 3
  • Grand Theft Auto Collection (GTA III, GTA VC, & GTA SA) I also own this collection, but again, it would be great for those who don't have it

I would purchase a Silent Hill Collection and a Devil May Cry Collection in a heartbeat (true fact).

I'd also like to see Ratchet and Jak collections, because I haven't played those games, but would like to make ammends. As is the case with a few of those collections. Great choices. I couldn't agree more. I hear a Prince of Persia Collection is also on the way in physical form for NA, which I'd prefer to digital downloads. I'd love the chance to play these games, but I'd like the chance to play them on a disc, so I won't buy them unless this is the case.

Life can wait. I have too many games to play.
PS.com MVPs: Motivated, Vigilant, Passionate.

I have copies of all of the video games that I would like to see remastered and ported to the PlayStation®3 so this isn’t a question of me wanting opportunities to play them (I can do so at the moment). All of the video games that I mentioned above are quality titles, in my honest opinion, and it is unfortunate that many individuals have not had the chance to experience them in some manner. With that being said, I would gladly pick up some of these collections because I tend to have more fun playing through some older PlayStation®2 video games than I do playing through most PlayStation®3 video games (take that for what it's worth).

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 88 (159 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
105 posts

Feb 22, 2011

Devil May Cry series

Ace Combat PS2 series 4, 5, and Zero

Metal Gear Solid series

SOCOM series (With Socom 2 online play!)

And I'd take Okami even though it's one title. Heck, throw in the two Viewtiful Joe titles to make three.

twitter: therabbitssing
NeoGAF: katsubento

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 88 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
876 posts

Feb 22, 2011

I would love to see a GTAIII trilogy pack for the PS3. With a new feature: Ridiculous stat tracking across all three games.

I'd also probably purchase a Final Fantasy pack with X, X-2, and XII.

0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
235 posts

Apr 1, 2011

i would love to see jak and daxter all of them and the rachet and clank seires remade!

PlayStation Plus Member Pictures, Images and Photos

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 88 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Apr 3, 2011

MGS, i agree whoever said the 1st metal gear has to be twin snake, and the 3rd has to be subsistence, also throw in snake eater please

Okami and throw in the DS version too.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 88 (159 Views)
0 Likes